who shops at south coast plaza?

tw1n8ngel said:
I used to visit SCP at least once a week. Spent most of my time @ LV's. But ever since I found the best SA, I only do my LV shopping @ Fashion Island :amuse:

AWWW Amy your so sweet!

So this is the famous purse forum I've been hearing so much about! Yeah this really nice couple referred me here that I have assisted with some great purchases, and yeah told me that I have been brought up here...haha so I figured I'd come check it out!

(HI EVERYONE, I work at the LV store over at Fashion Island... yes, come visit... I'm VERY nice... ha, and yeah... I'm the only male associate at that store...)

COME VISIT!

Laurence :smile:

I usually go there once or twice every 2 weeks. If i'm not there, i'm at fashion island.

I wonder if I run into some of you tPF members when i'm there! A meeting would be so fun and dangerous at the same time! I think we should get some bandeaus made for us to put on our LVs to differenciate ourselves.

Ideas anyone??? :love:

ShoulderEyeCandy said:
I I think we should get some bandeaus made for us to put on our LVs to differenciate ourselves.

Ideas anyone??? :love:

that is an awesome idea. i would like a baby blue color for mine.
is there anyone here who is very good with making these?

well, we must make an itinerary.

if everyone can post up what they would like to see happen for that day then an itinerary can be made for that day.

Dickies80 said:
AWWW Amy your so sweet!

So this is the famous purse forum I've been hearing so much about! Yeah this really nice couple referred me here that I have assisted with some great purchases, and yeah told me that I have been brought up here...haha so I figured I'd come check it out!

(HI EVERYONE, I work at the LV store over at Fashion Island... yes, come visit... I'm VERY nice... ha, and yeah... I'm the only male associate at that store...)

COME VISIT!

Laurence :smile:

hi laurance. :flowers:
would you be joining us when we do our meet?
you are so nice, thank you.:yes:

Do we want to set up a date to do this? I'm guessing that weekend is more preferable?

Now, are we all going to the Melting Pot for dinner? If so, we definitely NEED to make reservation since that place is always PACKED!

weekends are the best for me if we are going to make this an all-day affair! :biggrin:

how about we start with coffee/tea to energize us, go shopping throughout scp, and then end with a meal at the melting pot?

*jennifer* said:
weekends are the best for me if we are going to make this an all-day affair! :biggrin:

how about we start with coffee/tea to energize us, go shopping throughout scp, and then end with a meal at the melting pot?

That sounds good to me!! I probably won't be shopping (unless there's a fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm or a fuchsia ostrich HAC 28cm on the shelf at Hermes) but I'd still like to browse.:lol:

If we're eating at Melting Pot, it'll have to be dinner (don't think they're open for lunch) and we should probably reserve way in advance. :yes:

koukanamiya said:
That sounds good to me!! I probably won't be shopping (unless there's a fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm or a fuchsia ostrich HAC 28cm on the shelf at Hermes) but I'd still like to browse.:lol:

If we're eating at Melting Pot, it'll have to be dinner (don't think they're open for lunch) and we should probably reserve way in advance. :yes:
koukanamiya, it'll be tons of fun for me just browsing with people who are just as into handbags as i am.
sadly most of my friends aren't on the same wavelength as i am about bags!

so what weekend works for everyone? i'm out of town july 4th weekend...