who shops at south coast plaza?

Dickies80 said:
AWWW Amy your so sweet!

So this is the famous purse forum I've been hearing so much about! Yeah this really nice couple referred me here that I have assisted with some great purchases, and yeah told me that I have been brought up here...haha so I figured I'd come check it out!

(HI EVERYONE, I work at the LV store over at Fashion Island... yes, come visit... I'm VERY nice... ha, and yeah... I'm the only male associate at that store...)

COME VISIT!

Laurence :smile:

Hi Laurence, welcome to the board :biggrin: I've refered all my friends to you.

Btw, I'm not Amy ;)

*jennifer* said:
koukanamiya, it'll be tons of fun for me just browsing with people who are just as into handbags as i am.
sadly most of my friends aren't on the same wavelength as i am about bags!

so what weekend works for everyone? i'm out of town july 4th weekend...

I can't do July 4th weekend either. Maybe the two weekends after that? July 15th?

August sounds good. Actually, July or August will be good for me. So it depends on everyone else. Do we want to set a tentative date now? And do we want to have fondue afterwards? Juicychiq, where at SCP do you work?

Ok, so are we going for July 15th or July 22nd? Btw, do we want to move this thread to General Discussion? That way there's more exposures and maybe we can get an even bigger group to come along.