who shops at south coast plaza?

Dickies80 said:
I surely will - even if its not SCP... there are always the LA stores too... (since moving to LA is in the back of my mind...)

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with LV-SCP as its obviously not a first for me. I hate going there myself when I have to do an employee purchase. I've had some ballsy ones be like "oh, so what store are you from..." and its like please don't even start with me... (I don't buy ever that they were sincerely trying to get to know me...)

Oh my goodness, they treat you that way? That's just not right ... For me, SCP is a bit of a hit and miss. I had a saleslady there who was quite helpful, but I don't think she worked there anymore. It's like these days when I walk into LV, they never give me the time of the day UNLESS I'm carrying my Hermes:wtf: . The bad experience I had with SCP actually had to do with some gift boxes that they owed me. I spent close to 10K in June 2005 and at the time, they were completely out of giftboxes. They told me I could come back any time to get the boxes once they were available. So in September, I figured enough time had passed for them to restock so I called up customer service to make sure it was okay for me to go pick up the boxes. They checked with the store TWICE and told me it was okay. I walked into the store with my receipts and talked to the first guy at the counter. He was incredibly rude! He asked me what I wanted those boxes for and then he refused to give them to me because he said since this is Louis Vuitton, there was no way they would ever run out of giftboxes in June.:rant: Then the guy proceeded to say that he remembered me because I had asked for a box before and he gave me one - he was wrong. I had asked for a dustbag because my bag came without one, NOT a box. I would think that I would be more clear about what I'm missing than he would. Anyways, at the end he said he would go in the back to see if he could find ONE box for me (I was owed at least 5 boxes) but he said he couldn't promise anything as they could be out. Now, THAT comment he made basically contradicted with his previous comment of how LV would never run out of boxes. So needless to say, after that incident I had stopped shopping there altogether. Sorry for the rant, but that was the worst customer service i have ever experienced anywhere ... oh and I took my business to Hermes after that.

I hope the company will come out with something good again. (We all hope, since business is a little slow...) The Cherry Blossom was cute huh? We still have a Cherry Sac Plat and Umbrella at the store if you want it, HAHA... I'm sure you don't... HA.

Haha, thanks but I'm more in love with the Cherry Blossom line than the cherries. I love pink!!!

Oh real quick! Really we refer to the collection your inquiring about as The Multicolor collection. We SA'S just prefer you say "Multicolor" versus "Murakami" cause if you think about it they're not his bags... :P
(Sowie, hope I didn't come off offensive... for sure wasn't my intention... it really is "Multicolor" versus "Murakami...")

As far as new bags for spring/summer 2007 for the Multicolor line I am unsure at this point, but I'm sure I'll find out by the end of this year.... its always a good idea to check out our website for the shows too... like I saw the fall/winter 2006 bags before we got the actual look book at the store....

Huh? I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about the Multicolore line, I was talking about the other lines like the Cherry Blossom line and the Cherry line. I do like Multicolore but those are the permanent collection. I'm more interested in the Cherry Blossom limited edition that Murakami came out with from time to time. This year I didn't see anything by him but the year before he did the Cherries (which wasn't my cup of tea, however). i hope he comes out with something again next year, hopefully in pink~~ I completely missed the boat on the Cherry Blossoms.:crybaby:

I'll gladly keep you posted on anything I found out sooner!
Like did you know where expecting another price increase?[/COLOR]

I'M KIDDING GUYS... sorry to freak you out like that... for sure I'll let you know if I hear something like that. The last one was a surprise for all of us.

Does the price increase have anything to do with the weak dollar? Actually, after I started buying Hermes, I start to think that every other bag is "cheap". This is NOT good :lol:

ya tw1n8ngel! get a hamster. they're cheaper and they run in circles and stuff. you just can't like.. hug it like a dog.. not that you can a bunny either, though mine is comfortable with me putting my arm around her. hehe.

and laurence, ummmm no. lol. hahaha i'll have to pass on that! my bunny is an exotic one and she costed me quite a bundle, and i went to great lengths to get her, so no trades of any sort! hmm. unless it's some white multicolor hard luggage. LOL! jk! omg i could never do that with Diva. I would be so-oooooooo bored. shes my baby!

and yes.. my agenda gets used quite often. if i dont have an agenda or calendar i dont know whats going on and i NEED to know whats going on at all times. esp with my position at work, deadlines, visits, and such are all very important. =P

oh, and i can't bring my bunny in these days.. ESPECIALLY these hot days. rabbits overheat quickly and can die if not done correctly, and Diva will definitely overheat and die if i take her out of my room. My room has an AC unit to control the temp to a cool 72 (how convienent for me) to keep her temperature normal. if it gets any hotter, she overheats since shes a long-haired rabbit. plus, she's black.. she'll absorb heat like no other. and they can't get wet, cuz they'll get sick and die. lol. so no rainy weather. the only ideal time is during cold winter days.. then i could bring her in.

koukanamiya said:
[/color]

Oh my goodness, they treat you that way? That's just not right ... For me, SCP is a bit of a hit and miss. I had a saleslady there who was quite helpful, but I don't think she worked there anymore. It's like these days when I walk into LV, they never give me the time of the day UNLESS I'm carrying my Hermes:wtf: . The bad experience I had with SCP actually had to do with some gift boxes that they owed me. I spent close to 10K in June 2005 and at the time, they were completely out of giftboxes. They told me I could come back any time to get the boxes once they were available. So in September, I figured enough time had passed for them to restock so I called up customer service to make sure it was okay for me to go pick up the boxes. They checked with the store TWICE and told me it was okay. I walked into the store with my receipts and talked to the first guy at the counter. He was incredibly rude! He asked me what I wanted those boxes for and then he refused to give them to me because he said since this is Louis Vuitton, there was no way they would ever run out of giftboxes in June.:rant: Then the guy proceeded to say that he remembered me because I had asked for a box before and he gave me one - he was wrong. I had asked for a dustbag because my bag came without one, NOT a box. I would think that I would be more clear about what I'm missing than he would. Anyways, at the end he said he would go in the back to see if he could find ONE box for me (I was owed at least 5 boxes) but he said he couldn't promise anything as they could be out. Now, THAT comment he made basically contradicted with his previous comment of how LV would never run out of boxes. So needless to say, after that incident I had stopped shopping there altogether. Sorry for the rant, but that was the worst customer service i have ever experienced anywhere ... oh and I took my business to Hermes after that.

Haha, thanks but I'm more in love with the Cherry Blossom line than the cherries. I love pink!!!

Huh? I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about the Multicolore line, I was talking about the other lines like the Cherry Blossom line and the Cherry line. I do like Multicolore but those are the permanent collection. I'm more interested in the Cherry Blossom limited edition that Murakami came out with from time to time. This year I didn't see anything by him but the year before he did the Cherries (which wasn't my cup of tea, however). i hope he comes out with something again next year, hopefully in pink~~ I completely missed the boat on the Cherry Blossoms.:crybaby:

Does the price increase have anything to do with the weak dollar? Actually, after I started buying Hermes, I start to think that every other bag is "cheap". This is NOT good :lol:

You know as long as I can still waive the very pay stub we get every 2 weeks in their faces, haha they can't refuse to help me - and they have to do it with a smile! (Even if its fake! haha.)

I am truly sorry to hear of your personal experience with LV-SCP. Oh do you remember the lady who use to help you? I love to hear of customers finding that sales associate that the only deal with. I always make an effort to build that relationship with the one's I get - thats for sure!

I hope you do come back to LV - and yeah I know my store or Sux Fifth LV isn't like SCP, but for the most part our selection has improved and our service is a little different.

I find it hard to believe LV-SCP ran out of boxes, but then again my store that has happened... (only because someone forgot to place an order, haha) but for the most part an LV store must be re-stocked with boxes all the time.

I did misunderstand you about the Cherry Blossom and Cerise line (Sorry!)... I think in my head everytime I hear "Murakami" I go back to the times where I'm correcting customers to say "MULTICOLOR" and not T.Murakami...

Yeah I'm sure we'll come out with something! Until then... yeah what you see in the fall/winter book + Damier Azur is all the exciting things for 2006.

You are right about the price increase! It has everything to do with the Euro being stronger than the dollar.

(I love Hermes by the way... it must be nice!) - But do come think about LV again soon... :P

frozen7313 said:
ya tw1n8ngel! get a hamster. they're cheaper and they run in circles and stuff. you just can't like.. hug it like a dog.. not that you can a bunny either, though mine is comfortable with me putting my arm around her. hehe.

and laurence, ummmm no. lol. hahaha i'll have to pass on that! my bunny is an exotic one and she costed me quite a bundle, and i went to great lengths to get her, so no trades of any sort! hmm. unless it's some white multicolor hard luggage. LOL! jk! omg i could never do that with Diva. I would be so-oooooooo bored. shes my baby!

and yes.. my agenda gets used quite often. if i dont have an agenda or calendar i dont know whats going on and i NEED to know whats going on at all times. esp with my position at work, deadlines, visits, and such are all very important. =P

oh, and i can't bring my bunny in these days.. ESPECIALLY these hot days. rabbits overheat quickly and can die if not done correctly, and Diva will definitely overheat and die if i take her out of my room. My room has an AC unit to control the temp to a cool 72 (how convienent for me) to keep her temperature normal. if it gets any hotter, she overheats since shes a long-haired rabbit. plus, she's black.. she'll absorb heat like no other. and they can't get wet, cuz they'll get sick and die. lol. so no rainy weather. the only ideal time is during cold winter days.. then i could bring her in.

Oh come on I want your Rabbit! Jk, well Diva sounds hot and she sounds like a lot of fun! I bet my dog would be scared of Diva. (Rocky is afraid of anything he's not familiar with... haha.) So how about it? Your Diva for a Keepall 45 in Multicolor? HAHA, JK... yeah like Rocky is my child, I'm sure Diva is your child too! I totally respect that...

It sounds like the agenda you have serves you well! I know for me, it be like a waste basically. I'm glad it keeps you organized with your deadlines, visits and what not... I think if I had an agenda, I'd always be late looking at it. I'd be like "oh, I had a meeting that day..." HAHA.

Oh Rabbits can over heat quickly? I had no idea! Thats good to know - cause I honestly had no idea! Oh she's a long-haired Rabbit too? Interesting...and she's black? Whoa... Yeah I'll stick to a dog... (WHICH I LOVE MY ROCKY... ha.) Perhaps Diva and Rocky should get together... they can make "CHI-ABBITS..." 1/2 Chihuahua and Rabbit, SORRY I know I'm corny... I'm a NICE, FUNNY AND CORNY sales associate for LV... haha. :roflmfao:

ocgirl, no problem!

949, i don't know what happened, lol. the thread was taken over! :P
i'm still around to meet this sunday july 30 or sat aug 5.
let's see if anyone responds, i guess!