who shops at south coast plaza?

*jennifer* said:
lol, so much for a tPF meeting!
i went to scp today actually, but only shopped for my bf. i was good- no handbags!

How funny - we had a majority of the shoppers today shopping for other people!

I have to say this weekend was slow - in fact all our LV stores we were told are getting slow on business... we missed our goal, so yeah no bonus :sad:

Ah well...

*** FYI *** we still have that Trapeze GM in the Rose still available... if anyone is interested :smile:

Lemme know!

Thanks,
L

frozen7313 said:
i blame the OC fair for slow business. our store and my friends that work in other SCP stores all report reallly reaaaaaaaaaallly low business.

Dam fair! haha, jk... I'm actually going this coming up Saturday... I want a corn dog! haha.

Yeah straight across the board all LV slows are slow in business - we kind of feel we need another launch off good bags... like last year... the launch of the Popincourt family, Batignolles family and of course the Manhattan's and Hudson's... yeah business was real good... we don't feel the fall/winter collection will pick it up too high, but we'll see...

I need to transfer to SCP... but all in good time of course :smile:

I found myself leaning over the counter today yawning, HAHA.. (ssssh...)

Dickies80 said:
I found myself leaning over the counter today yawning, HAHA.. (ssssh...)

omg! bad!! :roflmfao:

oh and sorry for not visiting today.. i didnt wake up until 2pm (long weekend.. seriously) and i had other things to do before my hag's bbq at 5! >_< maybe next time!

I :heart: SCP. Last year when I went along with my SO to attend 2 week long conventions in Anaheim and Laguna Beach, I jacked the rental car while he was at the conventions all day and together with a map I learn to hit the shopping spots. I was in Dior at SCP everyday for a week straight because I keep picking up shoes and costume jewelry that I couldn't get in Vancouver.

I'm sure to hit SCP the next time I go down to California again.

Jimmy, this is totally off topic... your bunny is so cute :love:. I was looking into adopting a bunny for my lil' cousin. But after doing a bit of research about caring for bunny (I found House Rabbit Society's site through your site. Thanks for that!), I don't think she's ready for one. Perhaps when she's a little older.

tw1n8ngel said:
Jimmy, this is totally off topic... your bunny is so cute :love:. I was looking into adopting a bunny for my lil' cousin. But after doing a bit of research about caring for bunny (I found House Rabbit Society's site through your site. Thanks for that!), I don't think she's ready for one. Perhaps when she's a little older.

aw thanks! yea.. rabbits take a bit more care than the average pet. she's probably better with a fish, turtle (they're suuuuuper easy.. esp water turtles), or even a regular dog/cat. but dog/cats get expensive for supplies/etc, so i think a turtle would be fun. though.. very, very... very very boring at the same time. haha.

i haven't gone to the main side of the building in a long time. i should go sometime to get my agenda heatstamped and painted. =P

frozen7313 said:
aw thanks! yea.. rabbits take a bit more care than the average pet. she's probably better with a fish, turtle (they're suuuuuper easy.. esp water turtles), or even a regular dog/cat. but dog/cats get expensive for supplies/etc, so i think a turtle would be fun. though.. very, very... very very boring at the same time. haha.

i haven't gone to the main side of the building in a long time. i should go sometime to get my agenda heatstamped and painted. =P

Oh I've always wanted to own a pet Rabbit - but yeah don't you have to like play with them a lot? (They do come off as anti-social, but I'm sure they are just afraid us... haha, like hamsters... ha - it takes them a while for them to get use to us...gawd I use to have hamsters like all the time... your all going to laugh, the very last hamster I got was when I was 14yo... HAAAAAAAA)

I have a normal pet... (a dog) I recently got my FIRST dog ever last year in July...so I've Rocky for a year now... (he's a black Chihuahua...)

OKAY back to the LV topic: (haha)

Yeah with the heat stamping requests I usually just tell customers to visit the LV-SCP store... (our store doesn't have the machine there... ha, we usually just send them off to SCP...)

I've always wanted an agenda, but I don't think I'd have usage for it. I do personally like the agenda de poche versus the other agenda (with the binder rings.)

I'm off till Wed!!!! *yay* haha.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far!!! :yahoo:

Dickies80 said:
Oh I've always wanted to own a pet Rabbit - but yeah don't you have to like play with them a lot? (They do come off as anti-social, but I'm sure they are just afraid us... haha, like hamsters... ha - it takes them a while for them to get use to us...gawd I use to have hamsters like all the time... your all going to laugh, the very last hamster I got was when I was 14yo... HAAAAAAAA)

I have a normal pet... (a dog) I recently got my FIRST dog ever last year in July...so I've Rocky for a year now... (he's a black Chihuahua...)

Yeah with the heat stamping requests I usually just tell customers to visit the LV-SCP store... (our store doesn't have the machine there... ha, we usually just send them off to SCP...)

I've always wanted an agenda, but I don't think I'd have usage for it. I do personally like the agenda de poche versus the other agenda (with the binder rings.)

Hey if you do transfer to SCP, I MAY just start shopping at LV again. I stopped shopping there after a rather nasty experience with one of the sales there ... Btw, do you know if there'll be any Murakami bags coming out next year? I love the Cherry Blossom line and I kept hoping that'll have something like that again ... The Cherry line didn't do it for me ... I want something in pink canvas ...

koukanamiya said:
Hey if you do transfer to SCP, I MAY just start shopping at LV again. I stopped shopping there after a rather nasty experience with one of the sales there ... Btw, do you know if there'll be any Murakami bags coming out next year? I love the Cherry Blossom line and I kept hoping that'll have something like that again ... The Cherry line didn't do it for me ... I want something in pink canvas ...

I surely will - even if its not SCP... there are always the LA stores too... (since moving to LA is in the back of my mind...)

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with LV-SCP as its obviously not a first for me. I hate going there myself when I have to do an employee purchase. I've had some ballsy ones be like "oh, so what store are you from..." and its like please don't even start with me... (I don't buy ever that they were sincerely trying to get to know me...)

I hope the company will come out with something good again. (We all hope, since business is a little slow...) The Cherry Blossom was cute huh? We still have a Cherry Sac Plat and Umbrella at the store if you want it, HAHA... I'm sure you don't... HA.

Oh real quick! Really we refer to the collection your inquiring about as The Multicolor collection. We SA'S just prefer you say "Multicolor" versus "Murakami" cause if you think about it they're not his bags... :P
(Sowie, hope I didn't come off offensive... for sure wasn't my intention... it really is "Multicolor" versus "Murakami...")

As far as new bags for spring/summer 2007 for the Multicolor line I am unsure at this point, but I'm sure I'll find out by the end of this year.... its always a good idea to check out our website for the shows too... like I saw the fall/winter 2006 bags before we got the actual look book at the store....

I'll gladly keep you posted on anything I found out sooner!

Like did you know where expecting another price increase?

I'M KIDDING GUYS... sorry to freak you out like that... for sure I'll let you know if I hear something like that. The last one was a surprise for all of us.

Dickies80 said:

No.. I don't have to play with mine a lot. She's a little diva, so shes quite independent. And, she's very social. she LOVES people, because to her, it's more people to compliment her, praise her, and pet her. oh and of course, feed her snacks/treats. Diva lovess me.. and i can tell. that or she loves the fact that i bring her snacks and grooms her. she loves to be groomed too. which is a form of petting i guess.. she loves it all! she's a total dog/cat inside, i swear.

back on LV:
and i have the desk agenda, so no binder rings! it's only in the agenda part. i dont mind binder rings really.. looks more like an agenda than a wallet, which is what the agenda de poche is for me. haha. but yea, i've had things heatstamped on the spot at SCP when they're slow.. so i dont really go to anyone else. and i'm sure it's only the global boutiques that can do the heatstamping anyway, right?

frozen7313 said:

She actually had a turtle before. My other cousin got her some kinda turtle that's supposedly illegal in the US from Chinatown :shrugs: You are right, it's boring. She wants something she can play with. She really likes a bunny or a dog, but she's also interested in hamsters, so maybe we'll start out with a hamster.

Once again, sorry for hijacking the thread :shame:

Sorry for a change of topic, but do any of you OC guys/girls know where I can buy some Apple Garde spray in Orange County? I called Burlington Coat Factory as recommended, and the CS had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Thanks!

frozen7313 said:
No.. I don't have to play with mine a lot. She's a little diva, so shes quite independent. And, she's very social. she LOVES people, because to her, it's more people to compliment her, praise her, and pet her. oh and of course, feed her snacks/treats. Diva lovess me.. and i can tell. that or she loves the fact that i bring her snacks and grooms her. she loves to be groomed too. which is a form of petting i guess.. she loves it all! she's a total dog/cat inside, i swear.

back on LV:
and i have the desk agenda, so no binder rings! it's only in the agenda part. i dont mind binder rings really.. looks more like an agenda than a wallet, which is what the agenda de poche is for me. haha. but yea, i've had things heatstamped on the spot at SCP when they're slow.. so i dont really go to anyone else. and i'm sure it's only the global boutiques that can do the heatstamping anyway, right?

How adorable! Totally bring her to the store! hehe... its awesome cause Fashion Island is "dog" friendly, wouldn't that be something to see you with your Rabbit! (How cute! haha.)

Your Rabbit sounds totally sounds like fun! I hear Rabbits are quite smart too... I'll trade my Chihuahua for your Rabbit...??? HAHA, and I'll through in a multicle 4 in monogram... HAHA... jk.

(BACK TO LV)

Ohhh so you have a desk agenda? Yeah see it just wouldn't work for me I guess... it must be a gemini thing, we rarely can set a schedule... and the only one's we keep are for work if that! haha.

Heatstamping! How fun... I'm glad SCP are able to do it on the spot when they are slow. I honestly do not have a clue how that machine works but its a good thing I'm not near it... I'd probably break it, HAHA or put silly initials on my stuff! haaaaaaaaa... I'm all "G-A-Y" haha, :roflmfao: I'm kidding guys... haha. Yeah SCP has the heating stamping, and Rodeo has that "paint" thing going, HAHA I forgot the actual name...but yeah I've seen initials painted on...