who shops at south coast plaza?

tw1n8ngel said:
No worries, I've been called Amy before.. close enough to my name I suppose :P

I'm sooo in :heart: with Mini Angelique Mule and the Denim Wedge Sandal. They are too cute :love: I guess it's a good thing you guys don't have shoes @ NM. I've told myself that I will only go to you for my LV stuff, so in a way you are helping my wallet :lol::lol:

I will definetly stop by soon. I am not allowed to shop for awhile as a punishment for overspending recently (blame it on those neverending summer sales). But I may stop by just to say hello if I can convince myself I can walk away without spending any $$ :angel:

HAHA no shoes! Get some hand bags! haha, jk - no no the shoes are very cute!!!!! (Denim Wedge Sandals are TOTAL MUST HAVE!!!)

I know we don't have the shoes, but did I tell you were going to get the sun glasses? Yeah - they've already started measuring the walls, blah blah - so yeah we should have sun glasses at our store by the end of this month or in August.

Ohhh you did some major shopping huh? AWESOME! Did you get some cute stuff??? I'm sure you did!

Yeah I'll be there alright.... Thurs. - Sunday I tend to be there more... :yahoo:

Dickies80 said:
I know we don't have the shoes, but did I tell you were going to get the sun glasses? Yeah - they've already started measuring the walls, blah blah - so yeah we should have sun glasses at our store by the end of this month or in August.

Yeah I'll be there alright.... Thurs. - Sunday I tend to be there more... :yahoo:

Sorry to others for hijacking the thread :shame:

I have to tell my SO, he :heart:s sunglasses. He'll have no excuse not to come with me now :wlae: I will definetly see you soon. It's nice having you here btw. I'll let you know before I stop by to make sure you are working.

hnguyen92603 said:
I'm at SCP several times a month. I'm so glad Theory finally opened. Now, I can't wait for Bloomingdales to open.

It should be interesting.... I'm curious about the size of the LV store they will build there... (COULD be my chance to score a f/t position there...)

frozen7313 said:
omg that's right.. i should sooooo apply! laurence you HAVE to let me know if you hear anything!

Totally - I will!

I know we get like a posting of like all the different postions within the company, but as SOON as I find out about this LV-Bloomingdales... I'll totally let you know...

frozen7313 said:
^ ya then we can work together, hehe. :smile: though i haven't met you quite yet.. are you working sunday? or next saturday? i'm only free on those days.. -_-.

TOTALLY, haha whats your name anyway? HAHA, yeah I tend to be at the store ALL weekend... basically Thurs. - Sunday... so yeah tomorrow is my first day back... haha, I'm like AHHH - I get so use to the day offs ya know?

Yeah if your in the neighborhood, totally say hi! I'm the only male associate at my store...so YEAH I won't be hard to miss! HAHA.

i'm jimmy. :smile: i'll try to come by and say hi... i dont go to FI a lot.. no reason to really, esp if i work/shop in a mall like SCP.. there's nothing at FI that i need that isn't at SCP.

well.. only one thing. the [larger] Prada selection at Neiman Marcus that rivals ANY Prada selection in SCP. the one designer that's missing from SCP!

frozen7313 said:
i'm jimmy. :smile: i'll try to come by and say hi... i dont go to FI a lot.. no reason to really, esp if i work/shop in a mall like SCP.. there's nothing at FI that i need that isn't at SCP.

well.. only one thing. the [larger] Prada selection at Neiman Marcus that rivals ANY Prada selection in SCP. the one designer that's missing from SCP!

HAHA, awesome Jimmy! Yeah if your in the neighborhood totally say hi!

I know I prefer SCP - cause FI... is like, ugh - its like THATS IT... haha... but yeah SCP has everything... especially if you work there too...

Yeah Prada... (not a fan of course) however - Stacey is the associate you want at Neiman's FI... ha, she's very cool... but yeah Prada... its there at Neiman's alright =)

I better get to bed, I have mid-shift today (Thursday) haha, then yeah Thurs. night I'm heading to The Sharks Club... they're hosting "Friction" which is suppose to be good from what I've heard.. I've been to The Sharks Club before... but we'll see how Thurs. night is!

Night for now!

ttyl
Laurence

frozen7313 said:
yea friction! i thought bout going.. not sure if i wanna try it yet. i should get to bed too. but i can sleep in! i dont have to be at work until 9am! whoo hoo!!!

I went to Friction after all, and dude that place was going off! I didn't have to work till 3pm today so yeah I had it easy...and MAN did I get wasted.. (ahhh - alcohol is the last thing on my mind.)

Yeah you know next Tues. I may go to Hamburger Mary's in Newport... Chris (who works for LV-SCP) is having his bday party...so yeah I'm sure most of LV-SCP associates will be there... (YOU SHOULD GO, ahem ahem... ha.)

Hope you have a great weekend Jimmy!

Yeah I'll be at the store this weekend, haha...