who shops at south coast plaza?

949 said:
i agree there should be a small meeting at the local restaurant like vie de france and have some tea/coffee (brunch) then go shopping together.

but wouldnt that scare alot of the SA or customers when there is an organized group to buy...:graucho:

oh, pretty please, let's have a mini-PF meeting!
i missed out on the socal meeting in may and am still sad about it. :Push:

949 said:
who is your SA?

i liked this one SA guy i dont remember his name but he is really really nice.:yes: he kinda seems like he is gay and his boss seems to be very anal.

I bet it's the same guy. He's the only guy I"ve ever seen there. His name is Laurence. Last time I was there, he was yelled at by the boss in front of me :amazed: He had to tell her: "can I please finish helping my client first?" I couldn't believe her! I almost said something but held back. I didn't want him to get into more trouble.

Looks like there is a group of us living near SCP. I wonder if we've already seen each other walking around in the mall. Let me know if a shopping party is happening. Dior is my "mothership". I report there each time I visit SCP. Too bad their inventory is not so good compared to the mothership in Paris. :roflmfao:

Sadly I'm in Houston now but I GREW UP in that mall (Ducks & Company, Papagallo, anyone? I'm old!). I visit whenever I can and I was there in April. I love how it's different but pretty much the same!

The Melting Pot is this Fondue place that's on Jamboree and Dupont. It's about one freeway exit south of South Coast Plaza. If we have a gathering at SCP, we can all go have Fondue for dinner!!