*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

I think the Piper Speedy is still returnable because it is not 50% or greater off. You may want to call and ask before you purchase it though.
The Bback leather on the Piper is TDF!!!
I thought the taupe leather was incredible, until I got this Speedy today!
I think it is my new favorite (do I say that about every new Lp bag I get in the mail???)
:graucho:

The Black Leather is incredible!! I love it. I've only used my bag once. I purchased a MJ Stella (also Black) the same time and have only been using the Stella. I paid full price, minus 10%, for the Piper Tote. I would hate to take a huge loss on it :sad:

I received my Marigold Dylan Bowler and matching wallet today! I LOVE the yellow color and it is soo soft and smooshy! Perfect bag for spring and summer! :smile: My Sherry Piper Speedy is scheduled to arrive on Monday!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• LP marigold 006 (Large).jpg
    LP marigold 006 (Large).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 227
  • LP marigold 007 (Large).jpg
    LP marigold 007 (Large).jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 181
  • LP marigold 005 (Large).jpg
    LP marigold 005 (Large).jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 181
  • LP marigold 004 (Large).jpg
    LP marigold 004 (Large).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 194
The Black Leather is incredible!! I love it. I've only used my bag once. I purchased a MJ Stella (also Black) the same time and have only been using the Stella. I paid full price, minus 10%, for the Piper Tote. I would hate to take a huge loss on it :sad:

That's true, I can understand that completely.
I really like the tote, and like I said, if it was black, I am sure I would keep it.
It would be a great bag to take on your trip with you. It is so lightweight and carries a ton.

I received my Marigold Dylan Bowler and matching wallet today! I LOVE the yellow color and it is soo soft and smooshy! Perfect bag for spring and summer! :smile: My Sherry Piper Speedy is scheduled to arrive on Monday!!!:yahoo:

OMG!!
I am dying over these Marigold Bowlers!
Oh, I wish someone who gets one hates it!!! LOL!!!
;)
Congrats, that bag is gorgeous!
AND you are getting a Sherry Piper Speedy??? You really made out!

here is my dylan bowler in marigold, wallet in iron, and a silver waist belt! i love them all! all pics are without flash. the bag color is fairly accurate, maybe a bit darker depending on lighting

stupid me put leather conditioner on the bag, it got a bit discolored but i dont think its super noticeable? its on the back anyway, so people wont see it much. but as you probably know, its the worst when you yourself know it's there! i took a pic w/out flash (its that horizontal dark part across the leather)...tell me its not horrible!

That bag looks AWESOME ON YOU!!! I love it so much, I might consider getting it at full price. Or wait for it to eventually go on sale, but i don't think I can wait!! I LOVE IT!! :love:

That bag looks AWESOME ON YOU!!! I love it so much, I might consider getting it at full price. Or wait for it to eventually go on sale, but i don't think I can wait!! I LOVE IT!! :love:

Wait, I am confused: after I read your post, I went back to the LP website and it is full price $420. Was this on sale, or are these bags that are being posted here on the forum purchased at full price? If they were on sale, why are they full price now???
:confused1:

That's true, I can understand that completely.
I really like the tote, and like I said, if it was black, I am sure I would keep it.
It would be a great bag to take on your trip with you. It is so lightweight and carries a ton.

Cooper1, how much did you pay for your Angie Speedy? Do you love it?

What do you think of the Iron color on the wallet?!? I've been looking for something in grey, but have been on the fence about the Iron Dylan shoulder bag (which seems to be the only thing they have left in the Iron color) :s

here is my dylan bowler in marigold, wallet in iron, and a silver waist belt! i love them all! all pics are without flash. the bag color is fairly accurate, maybe a bit darker depending on lighting

stupid me put leather conditioner on the bag, it got a bit discolored but i dont think its super noticeable? its on the back anyway, so people wont see it much. but as you probably know, its the worst when you yourself know it's there! i took a pic w/out flash (its that horizontal dark part across the leather)...tell me its not horrible!