*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

OK here we go!
I apologize in advance for the 'wife-beater' and PJ bottoms (admittedly NOT very flattering attire!!!); I have been sick in bed for a few days, but my Piper Speedy delivery got me out of bed & ready to take some pix!
(Hubby is downstairs playing wii!!!).
I also added some pix of my other LP bags from the SS.

Pix 1&2: Piper Speedy Black
Pic 3: Aubergine Angie Speedy
Pic 4: Mini Quilted Dylan Speedy Black
attachment.php

Gorgeous Bag!!! I absolutely LOVE it!

Hmmm... out of these I would probably sell either the Taupe Piper (although I really like that bag) or the Dylan Mini (because if I wanted to wear a black bag I would ALWAYS end up reaching for the Piper Speedy)... That's my 2 cents!

Oh God Coop...I love them all but especially drawn to the aubergine Angie Speedy (so of course there is no more :crybaby:) WOW nice score!!

OK here we go!
I apologize in advance for the 'wife-beater' and PJ bottoms (admittedly NOT very flattering attire!!!); I have been sick in bed for a few days, but my Piper Speedy delivery got me out of bed & ready to take some pix!
(Hubby is downstairs playing wii!!!).
I also added some pix of my other LP bags from the SS.

Pix 1&2: Piper Speedy Black
Pic 3: Aubergine Angie Speedy
Pic 4: Mini Quilted Dylan Speedy Black

here is my dylan bowler in marigold, wallet in iron, and a silver waist belt! i love them all! all pics are without flash. the bag color is fairly accurate, maybe a bit darker depending on lighting

Holy Crap, that bag is HOTTTT!!!!!
:nuts:
How on Earth did I miss that one????
That is gorgeous!
Congrats to all of you who got one, and if any of you who got one decides they no longer want it, wellllll......
Please let me know~

Thanks for the great pics!! I so wanted the Bowler in Marigold, but was too slow and only ended up with the Dylan wallet in Marigold. I do love that Iron wallet tho' too! :tup:

here is my dylan bowler in marigold, wallet in iron, and a silver waist belt! i love them all! all pics are without flash. the bag color is fairly accurate, maybe a bit darker depending on lighting

stupid me put leather conditioner on the bag, it got a bit discolored but i dont think its super noticeable? its on the back anyway, so people wont see it much. but as you probably know, its the worst when you yourself know it's there! i took a pic w/out flash (its that horizontal dark part across the leather)...tell me its not horrible!

Cooper1, your pics of your Piper Speedy are making me second guess my Piper Tote. I now wonder if the Speedy would be a better bag for me :confused1:

I think I would like my Piper tote much better if it was Black, which I know yours is.
I do really like the tote, but have to admit for my size (5'4") it is a little bit big (meaning: long). Now that I have the Piper Speedy, to me there is no comparison. I think if you are taller, then the tote is great, but my hubby agrees (yes, I showed him the Piper and told him about the arriving Quilted Bowler) that the Speedy fits my size better than the long tote. The tote is definitely a great travel bag. It fits tons of stuff and the cross body strap is great. I am unsure which bag to get rid of; I think I will wait til the new bowler arrives.
Sep, maybe you are right, the mini quilted is so small, I just don't see me using it too much, but it is sooooo cute!!!

They're all beautiful! I was seriously considering the Taupe Piper Tote myself, but after finding a few pics on the web, it just looked kind of flat and blah IYKWIM?! It looks cute on the LP website, but not so much IRL. I think the Sherry color would look better, but we'll have to wait and see those pics. So I'd have to say my least favorite of your amazing LP score would be the Piper tote. Congrats on all of them though! :tup:

OK, honest opinions everyone:
Which bag needs to go bye-bye???
I am thinking I definitely need to sell one.
I am thinking the Piper Taupe Tote.....

Please give me honest opinions...I can take it...
:crybaby:

Thank you all for your opinions, it means alot!
There is definitely a consensus in the Piper Tote getting the boot!
I laid them all out tonight and DH said the same thing (in that "yeah, I don't care" kind of way!!!)

I think I would like my Piper tote much better if it was Black, which I know yours is.
I do really like the tote, but have to admit for my size (5'4") it is a little bit big (meaning: long). Now that I have the Piper Speedy, to me there is no comparison. I think if you are taller, then the tote is great, but my hubby agrees (yes, I showed him the Piper and told him about the arriving Quilted Bowler) that the Speedy fits my size better than the long tote. The tote is definitely a great travel bag. It fits tons of stuff and the cross body strap is great. I am unsure which bag to get rid of; I think I will wait til the new bowler arrives.
Sep, maybe you are right, the mini quilted is so small, I just don't see me using it too much, but it is sooooo cute!!!

Thanks Cooper1. I'm even more petite than you; I'm 5'2". I do have to agree in that I think there's a huge difference between the Black and the Taupe, of course I have only seen pics of the Taupe. Hmm, I'm not sure what to do! We are leaving for a trip on Wednesday; I wonder if I could purchase the Speedy but ask them to hold it upon my return from my trip??? Is it returnable?

Thanks Cooper1. I'm even more petite than you; I'm 5'2". I do have to agree in that I think there's a huge difference between the Black and the Taupe, of course I have only seen pics of the Taupe. Hmm, I'm not sure what to do! We are leaving for a trip on Wednesday; I wonder if I could purchase the Speedy but ask them to hold it upon my return from my trip??? Is it returnable?

I think the Piper Speedy is still returnable because it is not 50% or greater off. You may want to call and ask before you purchase it though.
The Bback leather on the Piper is TDF!!!
I thought the taupe leather was incredible, until I got this Speedy today!
I think it is my new favorite (do I say that about every new Lp bag I get in the mail???)
:graucho: