*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
Chicagoland
I am! But just one--I tried to be a good girl but flipped when I saw a marigold Dylan!!

Please share ladies :beach:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

indiaink

Gone Gone Gone
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
ME! Aubergine Angie Speedy and the crimson Angie Speedy. Just notified tonight that the aubergine is on the way, but it's not 'in the system' yet so I have no idea of a true date, yet. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Los Angeles
i got my marigold dylan already!!! (i live in LA so i got it next day :biggrin:) it is sooo lovely, the leather is beautiful. as another tpfer said, its a mustard yellow. i like it though. i am planning to applegard it and use it tomorrow!

i am waiting on my dylan wallet and belt which should get here tmw, will post pics of my loot then.

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
^^

Please post pics. I REALLY wanted this bag but hesitated and the next day they weren't on sale anymore. What was the sale price on the marigold dylan again? Was it $240? Thanks

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
^^

I shouldn't have waited!! You all enjoy your marigold dylans and don't forget to post pics and a review.

*This is why we shouldn't wait on sale items :smile:*

shewolfy12

Aug 21, 2007
I'm waiting for the Ashley Shoulder in marine, Ashley crimson clutch and also the Angie Speedy in crimson. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

I wish my camera wasn't broken...

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
Chicagoland
Oh Crap---I think I meant to say pumpkin!!! It's all this crack I smoke, it's starting to screw with my brain--sorry! I just know I've always wanted that marigold mini dylan and then when I saw the Pumpkin I HAD to have that. So now I have a regular sized (marigold) Dylan and I couldn't be happier!!! :wlae:

What else did you get Toni???