White Chanel Handbag Club

Reactions: pinkgirl713
Hi everyone! I’d love your advice. I have the possibility to purchase a pristine vintage polar white medium classic flap with silver hardware. Full set without receipt. Price is low $7000’s.

Im more of a collector than a wearer so I’m not super fussed re colour transfer. Wondering if I’ll regret the polar white element and the SHW. By the same token I adore how bright and crisp this combo is.

I’d love your thoughts on this.

I chose an off white classic flap over the beige Clair when I tried them on. The off white was my love at first sight while the beige Clair in person was just blah. Maybe it's the combination (the beige Clair in lambskin with GHW) that I tried. Then, I loved the off white so much, so I bought an optic white classic flap. Since I have two white classic flaps and one white boy now, I feel like that I'm missing the beige. I'm not sure if I will buy the beige Clair, but I'll know if I see the right beige color. I agree with that beige is more versatile than white.
Can I ask if you’ve loved your optic white? Or found it too bright?

Anyone has a 23S white caviar classic flap? Is wondering if it’s an off white/warm toned white or stark bright white. Thanks!
From what I remember, it’s bright white. I was waiting for a white and thought I’d end up with 23S but luckily a 23C came in stock which was a bit warmer than the 23S white, which I preferred personally.