White Chanel Handbag Club

Nice! Congrats! I may go towards vintage white bags as well but personally I like champagne color hardware as i feel it is more versatile.
Do u mind sharing a pic and how much u paid for it? Thank u and congrats again!
I just posted two picks of my bag, they look better in person. I paid around $2350, which I thought was a great price. I love the gold plated hardware with the white! It's really stunning bag. I watched youtubers who bought the vintage Chanel white classic flap lambskin bags with 24K.... they got me hooked. :smile:

I just posted two picks of my bag, they look better in person. I paid around $2350, which I thought was a great price. I love the gold plated hardware with the white! It's really stunning bag. I watched youtubers who bought the vintage Chanel white classic flap lambskin bags with 24K.... they got me hooked. :smile:
Your white looks gorgeous for vintage! I too love the 24k GHW against the white for that pop. Would you mind sharing where you purchased from and the seller details please?

Reactions: Prettyn
No and have been using it a lot. it’s surprisingly carefree and no color transfer as of yet.
Thanks. I don't normally treat my bags and have been fine until this weekend I got a bit of black on my red woc. It's made me terrified to use the white sweetheart without first treating it although that caviar does seems sturdy.

Does anyone here know the color difference between the 21s white classic flap and the 20s white classic flap? I've been thinking about adding a white CF to my collection and wanted a warmer white. As far as I can tell, the white from these 2 seasons is on the warmer side, and maybe 21c white as well. The 21s seems to be the prettiest, but I haven't found enough pictures of the 20s so I can't be sure. I recently found someone who can sell the 20s to me, and I'm just wondering if I should take that one or continue to wait for the 21s to pop up on the resell / vintage market?

I’ve had this bag for exactly a year now. I hadn’t yet used as I was waiting to order an insert. I do like white bags (on others) and I must admit I felt severe regret after I purchased and saw this same style in dark gray and a very pretty beige. What are everyone’s thoughts?
PS - meant to add, no regrets on the style. This tote is beautifully made, I love the closure, length of straps and back pocket.
IMG_6851.jpeg

I’ve had this bag for exactly a year now. I hadn’t yet used as I was waiting to order an insert. I do like white bags (on others) and I must admit I felt severe regret after I purchased and saw this same style in dark gray and a very pretty beige. What are everyone’s thoughts? View attachment 5771342
Wow what a beauty, I love this in white! I love larger size white bags, especially for the summer. Please use and enjoy!! One life to live :smile:

• Love
Reactions: OCMomof3 and a_b_c