White Chanel Handbag Club

How are the white bags in lambskin holding up for those who have it? Especially the recent purchases? I would appreciate any feedback. TIA!

My white lambskin Pearl crush is holding up very well so far. I got this bag in December. I have been very careful to keep it away from denim and anything else that could result in color transfer. I store it in white dust bag, and also keep it stuffed to help maintain the shape.

Definitely not a grab-and-go/everyday bag for me. That being said, it’s exceptionally beautiful, and I just love wearing it. My husband also loves it when I take it out.

My white lambskin Pearl crush is holding up very well so far. I got this bag in December. I have been very careful to keep it away from denim and anything else that could result in color transfer. I store it in white dust bag, and also keep it stuffed to help maintain the shape.

Definitely not a grab-and-go/everyday bag for me. That being said, it’s exceptionally beautiful, and I just love wearing it. My husband also loves it when I take it out.
That is good to know! Thank you for your feedback. I am looking to add the Heart bag in white but it will be only available in lambskin. It will not be an every day bag but for spring/summer wear.

• Love
Reactions: GlamGalOnTheGo
Hi, I’m new to the forum and would appreciate some help/advise :smile:

I recently purchased a white CF secondhand and after arriving, I found that there are some corner scuffs, glue residue and dent on the inner flap that were not properly disclosed on the listing. I have contacted Leather Surgeons to ask if this is repairable and they advised me to enjoy the bag for now as the scuffing doesn’t seem that bad and there is a risk of compromising leather texture when it gets repainted/touched up. I bought it for just shy under retail (pre-tax), but I’m having second thoughts about keeping it after noticing the imperfections. Other than that, a white Chanel CF has been my dream bag and I love this bag so much. But with the price increase rumor in September, declining quality issue, and uncertainty of when my boutique will get it, what should I do? Do you think the bag is worth keeping or should I purchase brand new from the boutique?

TIA!6AF28E63-DDD0-49BB-BD8E-111129DB6973.jpeg6879F86D-631B-4461-8C17-D994C72D3E30.jpegE4B1E2DA-A10C-414D-A72B-B7FE27E9FEC8.jpeg

Hi, I’m new to the forum and would appreciate some help/advise :smile:

I recently purchased a white CF secondhand and after arriving, I found that there are some corner scuffs, glue residue and dent on the inner flap that were not properly disclosed on the listing. I have contacted Leather Surgeons to ask if this is repairable and they advised me to enjoy the bag for now as the scuffing doesn’t seem that bad and there is a risk of compromising leather texture when it gets repainted/touched up. I bought it for just shy under retail (pre-tax), but I’m having second thoughts about keeping it after noticing the imperfections. Other than that, a white Chanel CF has been my dream bag and I love this bag so much. But with the price increase rumor in September, declining quality issue, and uncertainty of when my boutique will get it, what should I do? Do you think the bag is worth keeping or should I purchase brand new from the boutique?

TIA!View attachment 5597314View attachment 5597315View attachment 5597318

I agree with Leather Surgeons, it looks as expected to me for a preloved bag. It’s still in great condition, especially for a white bag. I think these imperfections are the sort of issues no one will notice but you as the bag owner. Congrats, it looks beautiful!

Reactions: Azn_Emma
My first classic flap! 22b straight from Rue Cambon.

The white color and hardware are perfect. Unfortunately, I’m just not loving the medium size. It’s so overwhelming on my frame. I thought I would grow to love it, but it’s feeling like a dealbreaker.

How often are white CFs released? I don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I get one in the smaller size :sad:

988C937B-28A6-4F94-9475-A0ACF6E1E177.jpeg