White Chanel Handbag Club

Hi! Does anyone know whether chanel produces white Chevron in the past? This is a vintage 2 series and I'm unsure whether it's authentic...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-135701~2.png
    Screenshot_20210707-135701~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Loving all of the white bags here! All of them looks amazing

Recently managed to get hold of a 21A’s white cch and I’m in love! My first Chanel bag like many others were black too - took the leap of faith to get a preloved light beige classic flap early this year and managed to get hold of the white cch from store just last week :smile: Even though they’re both light colors, I do feel they suit different occasions and can be styled very differently. I hope everyone gets hold of their dream Chanel bag

PS. If anyone has any tips on how to prevent white bags from yellowing, I’d love to know more :smile:

DACBC8CE-5FE6-4A95-8759-E9148B76AE13.jpeg

Just purchased my first white chanel bag as well and interested in any tips to prevent yellowing! How have white bags held up over time for those of you who’ve had them for 5+ years?

When I picked up the bag my SA recommended consistent exposure to fresh air (not keeping the bag stored in a box for extended periods of time). She also advised against any protective sprays such as collonil waterstop.

Pic of my newest addition!
8EBC51C7-77E2-426F-89D1-801E50239E11.jpeg

Loving all of the white bags here! All of them looks amazing

Recently managed to get hold of a 21A’s white cch and I’m in love! My first Chanel bag like many others were black too - took the leap of faith to get a preloved light beige classic flap early this year and managed to get hold of the white cch from store just last week :smile: Even though they’re both light colors, I do feel they suit different occasions and can be styled very differently. I hope everyone gets hold of their dream Chanel bag

PS. If anyone has any tips on how to prevent white bags from yellowing, I’d love to know more :smile:

View attachment 5133963

Just purchased my first white chanel bag as well and interested in any tips to prevent yellowing! How have white bags held up over time for those of you who’ve had them for 5+ years?

When I picked up the bag my SA recommended consistent exposure to fresh air (not keeping the bag stored in a box for extended periods of time). She also advised against any protective sprays such as collonil waterstop.

Pic of my newest addition!
View attachment 5162554
Congratulations!!!
Yes, no box storage whatsoever, I keep the cabinets doors open for few hours every day with AC on (it gets hot and humid where I live) and also no prolonged sun exposure.
I only have my white bags for a couple of months but hoping they’ll hold up well..