White Chanel Handbag Club

paris54531

Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone!

I am just starting to add white chanel handbags to my collection and would love to start a white chanel handbag club thread! Please post photos of items you own, your OOTDs, or items that are on your wishlist.

To get us all started, here is a photo of a white medium classic flap from 19B that I just purchased brand new on the preloved market! Can't wait to see your purchases as well.

Xo

Attachments

paris54531

Sep 5, 2019
If you want good eye candy, here ya go!
Thank you!! Was trying to find an existing thread but didn't see one.

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Swanky

Kestina

Apr 12, 2019
I just purchased this vintage white chanel from the 70. Haven't received it yet, so super excited. It's my first chanel!! From the pictures I feel like the white is still very clean and beautiful, especially considering how old the bag is. I'm afraid I'll ruin it fast.

luxussachen-com-5167m4UXYDuiFEhMU.jpg

RT1

Hubble Telescope Image of the Orion Nebula
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Texas
I knew I shouldn't have come here and looked at these gorgeous bags. :facepalm:
I'm a sucker for White! :yahoo:

• Haha
Reactions: baghagg

prettyfox

Jun 11, 2018
would also love to know about the source for these boxes!
I have some and they are very good quality even though the price is not cheap. You can find some YouTube review videos.

• Love
Reactions: OCMomof3 and RT1

Shopaholic71

Jul 29, 2016
can I ask what season is your white classic flap? I am looking for one and apparently white can be very different depending on season
my white classic is 15 series so 2011 or so. I purchased it preloved and so glad I did because not only did it save me a ton of money, i’ve heard classics were better made in back then. I also didn’t want to pay full price for a “white” bag that I probably wouldn’t be using all season. Hope that helps!

Reactions: RT1 and OCMomof3