Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My visit to H yesterday was just to get an H colour fix, I was rushing from here and after all they haven't seen me there for a month or so .

I really don't need another red scarf , and I didn't much like Les Sportifs as a design, those lined up people with none of the nonchalonce of J'Aime mon Carre or sweet charm of Les Parisiennes.
Also I was taught that 'red and green should never be seen
except upon an Irish queen'

Stuff all that , I like it tied and I need a new hairband! And haircut, yes I know ...

So pretty on you Frou frou ! I would never think that this scarf has such potential - tied, it looks so totally different - so fresh and young ! Lovely !

FrouFrou - congrats on your lovely new Les Sportifs - it looks great on you, the colours work really well:ps:

Pierina - your Cuirs is beautiful...and pink!

Chestnutty - love your pink Kantha it's lovely and look gorgeous with your black suit :yes:

Still running behind, my apologies! I have a wonderful guest for the weekend. We went to H and neither of us found anything, a real shock. But we had lots of fun playing in my closet and with everything that she brought along. Will catch with up comments early next week, other than to say that sparkle, I saw your reveal thread and haven't you been having a good time!!!:woohoo:

Last two looks for the Cuirs this week:

Pierina!! Love that new look with the braid and the horn! Wow!!

Day 7 and I'm going to prove that my Kantha girl is work-appropriate.
IMG_5156c.jpg

My visit to H yesterday was just to get an H colour fix, I was rushing from here and after all they haven't seen me there for a month or so .

Chestnut, what an incredible job you did with Ms. Pink. You and Pierina get the prize for sure.

I really don't need another red scarf , and I didn't much like Les Sportifs as a design, those lined up people with none of the nonchalonce of J'Aime mon Carre or sweet charm of Les Parisiennes.

Stuff all that , I like it tied and I need a new hairband! And haircut, yes I know ...

Darling frou frou; you make me laugh..."don't need another red scarf." According to...the Irish Queen? Honey, you rock red. Don't fight it.

Scarfies!! What would you do if you reached down to love Prince BamBam and he tried to eat your silk? Ladybaga, gavroches have their charm and utility on the farm!

Doesn't he look like Axis Mundi?? Waiting, waiting for the Mousseline Chestnut!!!

Attachments

• Pregnant Chloe 006.JPG
    Pregnant Chloe 006.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 522
  • Pregnant Chloe 009.JPG
    Pregnant Chloe 009.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 530
  • Axis Mundi Astrologie 021.JPG
    Axis Mundi Astrologie 021.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 529
Scarfies!! What would you do if you reached down to love Prince BamBam and he tried to eat your silk? Ladybaga, gavroches have their charm and utility on the farm!

Doesn't he look like Axis Mundi?? Waiting, waiting for the Mousseline Chestnut!!!

He does look like Axis Mundi!!! Are you sure, Prince BamBam wasn't just trying to give you a kiss? :kiss: I, too, am falling hard for the Axis Mundi Mousse! That 's what I get for lurking on the "Ode to Mousselines" thread. :smile: I really don't need another obsession right now!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sparklelisab You have the Shawl, the Mousse, AND the real MODEL?
:ghi5:.

Froufrou - beautiful choice and red indeed suits you. Congrats on your new silk!

Status
Not open for further replies.