Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Silkies!! You all look amazing. I am on day two of Golden Scarf, Pavois and tied in Textile's "Tuck" look! This is soooo much color for me...I almost look like Flava--well, okay, that's a stretch.

Lanit: I LOVE the two 90s together. I do this all the time as I am crazy about 140s now.
Pierina: Amazing as always....love the horn necklace tucked inside of silk. Dang!
Frou Frou: Love your color choice. Those are my favs too. That's why I swore you owned Brazil dip dye...
more later to my silkie friends....

Attachments

• Textile Knot 002.JPG
    Textile Knot 002.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 655
Oh Silkies!! You all look amazing. I am on day two of Golden Scarf, Pavois and tied in Textile's "Tuck" look! This is soooo much color for me...I almost look like Flava--well, okay, that's a stretch.

Lanit: I LOVE the two 90s together. I do this all the time as I am crazy about 140s now.
Pierina: Amazing as always....love the horn necklace tucked inside of silk. Dang!
Frou Frou: Love your color choice. Those are my favs too. That's why I swore you owned Brazil dip dye...

So much color ? Contrary - I think it's just enough color - you look lovely :smile:

Thank you Hermesick, Maizie Z, Maedi, frou frou

Flava, looking very cheery, and congrats on your new acquisition!

pierina, lovely archive pic of Cuirs! Glad to hear the 90's are getting a reprieve; I'm considering taking back every thing I said about limiting them in my piles. I'd better, since I recently BINned another :giggles: (What is wrong with me? :upsidedown: )

sparkle, doin' the textile tuck, eh? :biggrin: I think it looks wonderful on you! Adds another dimension without being too pushy, KWIM? And hey, you look great in color and you know it!!!

Time to catch up with Day 5/6. And yes, I'm obsessed with polka-dot.
IMG_5112.jpg

As a belt
IMG_5139.jpg

Just when I think my love for the 90cms is fading, Aux Champs and Barenia call me!
I love your Barenia bracelet. It's the leather I love the most as it ages so well.

Chestnut--your post inspired me to wear my Pavois like this for the first time ever! Love it!
Isn't it just so nice and fun to tie that way? It looks like a cashmere shawl knotted and feels light like a carre :love:. I love your Pavois - have you considered getting a pochette square as well?

I spent an afternoon fiddling around with clothes and scarves, seeking new inspiration and something to wear tonight for dinner out with friends. I feel tired of my usual combinations and it's still Winter here , but I need the freshness of a white shirt to greet Spring .
Here's Perspectives the light is poor so the colours aren't shown to their best .There's a small flash of bright magenta which makes me feel so happy....
Frou frou I love when you wear it as head scarf. Rouge looks great on you!

( Do I really need so many scarves ? :smile:
My question is: Do we ever NEED anything? We just have no choice but hoard all the goodies in sight whenever the money tree is still green :biggrin:.

Hello everyone! I recently purchased my first 90 and loved the colors of this but i wonder if it looks too old when I wear it? I'm not sure how to choose scarves and not yet experienced on wearing it, but here's my first attempt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 541

I adore this color combination, Sparklelisab. It's wonderfully chic, and it looks fantastic with your coloring!

Hello everyone! I recently purchased my first 90 and loved the colors of this but i wonder if it looks too old when I wear it? I'm not sure how to choose scarves and not yet experienced on wearing it, but here's my first attempt.
I think it's gorgeous! Also try wearing it with a short-sleeved t-shirt and some jeans. That would be cool!

cvu79, This is lovely on you! Not too old at all!!! What I love so much about scarves is that you can wear them casually with jeans and t-shirts or button downs as well as dressed up with suits and dresses. A fabulous site that many of us love to use for new ideas on how to wear scarves is maitaispicturebook.com Hope this helps! Welcome to the slippery slope of scarf collecting! They are so much fun to wear and YOU LOOK GREAT!!! :smile:

Sparkle, once again, you have a home run on your hands! This is one of my favorite pics of yours! SOOOOOO PRETTY! (I love how your shirt has striped that coordinate with the colors of your Pavois!) Btw, have you recovered from your gorgeous reveal???? Love all of your new goodies, girlfriend! Looks like you and IF had a blast! :biggrin:

I love this scarf (and this colorway) and think it looks great on you!

Hi fabulous silky babes!!!! You ladies look amazing and I'm taking notes on new tying methods!!!! :woohoo:

Still enjoying the GMs these days and now I have a super bright addition to my tiny B collection.... Introducing Jewel... My new B30 in Soufre GHW which compliments the Pique shawl in such a heart fluttering way for me.... :sunshine:

Lovely! I am falling in love with the 30!

No worries, cvu79! U have chosen a wonderful scarf! There will be a lot of experts here to help u out with scarf-related matters. In no time u will become one yourself. U can also see how they wear their scarves in this & related threads. Have fun exploring them!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.