Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely colorway Ladybaga. And did I just see blue? :police::whistle:

Thank you, Chestnutty. Yes, blue scarves take up about 12 box spaces on my "scarf shelves." I keep telling myself, 'No more blue scarves, no more blue scarves.....' :biggrin:

Etoile, I have missed seeing your posts here...dang, but at least I got to see your lovely self in silver thread!

Froufrou: if the house were on fire, I'd grab the Hermes and yell at the goats to follow me--so we'd all be safe, but if it were one or the other....uh.....tough......:graucho: BTW, I wish I could catch a red-eye and come meet you girls in London! Have fun at the get-together.

Thank you ScarfAddict, looking forward to seeing a silk post soon...;)

Ladybaga, you look darling with the pink horse under your chin, but my all-time favorite silly picture of you is the one where you mimic a monkey? on a scarf and you look bug-eyed like the monkey, meerkat?? I can't remember. Please make us laugh again at your sense of humor and big eyes!! :hugs:

Oh, yes, the Jungle Love Meerkat! You are so sweet to remember that crazy face! :weird: I'll have to see how I can top that! (Thanks for the Couvertures
love! These horsies always make me smile.)

This is a pic from a few weeks ago.. When the app went down and I couldn't post any pics. But this happens to be on theme as there's our lovely horses.. Photo Finish

View attachment 2117210
View attachment 2117213

I attached them big as I found myself zooming in others' pics anyways :smile:. Hope you don't mind ;)

jp, Your Photo Finish looks beautiful on you! Those colors are pure magic! You always style your scarves perfectly with your outfits! I LOVE THIS!!! The mauve and olive green really blend beautifully with your dress. I must take another peek! We love big pics, so no need to apologize for that!

Last edited:
Not keeping in theme but wanted to share some of my recent travel pics (since I don't get to wear cashmere/silk often where I reside). Was in Tokyo for business and lucked out catching the start of the fame cherry blossom season (it bloomed early this year). It was a first for me, so excited to see the sakura! Coaching shawl in the koen (garden) and the beautiful blossoms.

Attachments

• sakura1a.jpg
    sakura1a.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 427
  • sakura2.jpg
    sakura2.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 431
  • sakura3.jpg
    sakura3.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 438
  • Coaching sakura.jpg
    Coaching sakura.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 432
Not keeping in theme but wanted to share some of my recent travel pics (since I don't get to wear cashmere/silk often where I reside). Was in Tokyo for business and lucked out catching the start of the fame cherry blossom season (it bloomed early this year). It was a first for me, so excited to see the sakura! Coaching shawl in the koen (garden) and the beautiful blossoms.
Miss P - the cherry blossoms are heavenly! Thank you for sharing these and you look divine and so well matched to the blossoms in your Coaching shawl too! Such a classic. Perfect for welcoming spring.:hbeat::hugs:

This is a pic from a few weeks ago.. When the app went down and I couldn't post any pics. But this happens to be on theme as there's our lovely horses.. Photo Finish

View attachment 2117210
View attachment 2117213

I attached them big as I found myself zooming in others' pics anyways :smile:. Hope you don't mind ;)

You look darling jp. I adore this loose knot--so necklace-y. Gotta try it.

I found myself slightly remorseful for getting 3 moussies in as many weeks. But then I feel justified when tpfers lamented not getting the mouselines of their choice or worse, none at all! Sometimes we really need to grab first, think later!

What a gorgeous ensemble! Never thought Photo Finish could go so well with a grey dress. Really lovely! Congratulations!

well D!! If someone gets them, it might as well be YOU! No remorse. Not allowed my friend.

So lovely. Thank you for sharing these famous blossoms!!

looks so beautiful and matches the cherry blossoms!! have been there for spring and it is quite breathtaking, lovely country!

ms piggy, The pinks of the cherry blossoms match the soft pink in your Coaching shawl! you look so beautiful. The white cherry blossoms look like snow balls clustered in the trees! Are the cherry blossoms fragrant? I can only imagine the heavenly scene of it all. Thanks for sharing!:smile:

Keeping on theme with "Critter Week", here is my GM shawl, Couvertures. I love the horses wearing their warm, bright jackets. They are ready for Easter! It was very chilly today but nice and sunny! Have a great evening or morning or afternoon, where ever you are in the day.

I also like the bird on your head, Ladybaga... :roflmfao:

http://img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/hermes/2116824d1364343604-which-scarf-pointu-pochette-are-you-wearing-today-couvertures-shawl.jpg

Ms Piggy, you have my dream coaching! Can you tell me the colorway? That way I can keep a look out for it.

Japan made a gift of many sakuras to my city, and we enjoy them every spring.

Miss P - the cherry blossoms are heavenly! Thank you for sharing these and you look divine and so well matched to the blossoms in your Coaching shawl too! Such a classic. Perfect for welcoming spring.:hbeat::hugs:

So lovely. Thank you for sharing these famous blossoms!!

looks so beautiful and matches the cherry blossoms!! have been there for spring and it is quite breathtaking, lovely country!

ms piggy, The pinks of the cherry blossoms match the soft pink in your Coaching shawl! you look so beautiful. The white cherry blossoms look like snow balls clustered in the trees! Are the cherry blossoms fragrant? I can only imagine the heavenly scene of it all. Thanks for sharing!:smile:

Happy to share the pics as I have always enjoyed this thread. GM shawls and silks are my fav now as I find them so effortless to wear.

Ladybaga I did not get any strong scent walking around the garden so I think the very pale pink sakura (they look like white from afar) are fragrant-less. They are the most commonly found around the gardens. The pink blossom was actually outside my hotel which was a nice surprise.

Ms Piggy, you have my dream coaching! Can you tell me the colorway? That way I can keep a look out for it.

Japan made a gift of many sakuras to my city, and we enjoy them every spring.

lulilu, I do not remember the cw number. I will go see if I have it in my data base. If anyone else remembers, please chime in.

Happy to share the pics as I have always enjoyed this thread. GM shawls and silks are my fav now as I find them so effortless to wear.

Ladybaga I did not get any strong scent walking around the garden so I think the very pale pink sakura (they look like white from afar) are fragrant-less. They are the most commonly found around the gardens. The pink blossom was actually outside my hotel which was a nice surprise.

I hope one day to get to experience that special gift! I was blessed to go to China and Japan in 1980 (when I was 14) and will never forget the amazing experience. We traveled in the summer, so I missed the cherry blossoms. Will be so wonderful to go back as an adult and take my husband whose parents lived there for five years before he was born. (Now I know the season to go.) Thanks again for sharing these pictures! Beautiful!

I hope one day to get to experience that special gift! I was blessed to go to China and Japan in 1980 (when I was 14) and will never forget the amazing experience. We traveled in the summer, so I missed the cherry blossoms. Will be so wonderful to go back as an adult and take my husband whose parents lived there for five years before he was born. (Now I know the season to go.) Thanks again for sharing these pictures! Beautiful!

You have to! Not only is the country beautiful, the people, the food, the culture are true experiences to behold. I never get tired of visiting. Each trip I discover new things, be it food, shopping, sights, etc. I'm a foodie and the cuisine is one of my absolute favourite. Take the soba noodles (with tempura here), simple yet heavenly!

Attachments

• soba tempura.jpg
    soba tempura.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 416
You have to! Not only is the country beautiful, the people, the food, the culture are true experiences to behold. I never get tired of visiting. Each trip I discover new things, be it food, shopping, sights, etc. I'm a foodie and the cuisine is one of my absolute favourite. Take the soba noodles (with tempura here), simple yet heavenly!

Can I come TODAY? :biggrin: My DH and I will celebrate our 25 anniversary in two years, so I know we will be headed East at that time. Sure wish it was sooner than later. (Actually, our flight will be west to get to the east.)

Status
Not open for further replies.