Which Mulberry bags have you kept or can't you part with & why

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You've got some absolute beauties there, Kmora; your oxblood Lily is stunning and I love your Lexy, Bays Buckle and cosmetics pouch.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to photograph them! [emoji253]

Kmora likes this.
  2. Thank you! :smile:

These are actually "old" pictures from last spring/summer. Will take some new photos with the whole family in one pic :smile: It is just a little bit hard to find time for a (calm and undisturbed) photo session with a 3 year old and a new born ;)

Mayfly285 likes this.
  3. Bless you! I've been there; it's more mentally and exhausting than anyone would believe! [emoji42]

Kmora likes this.
  4. I have a few, but despite rare thoughts of probable time to move one or two on i still prefer to keep them all
    Navy Effie hobo
    EW croc embossed Bays tan/oak
    OS Raspberry Alexa
    LE Alexa in tan/oak
    Black soft buffalo reg size Alexa
    Lily in oxblood, medium
    Daria hobo in oxblood
    2 pouches and 2 wallets
    And my DH's chocolate Brynmore

Lily and black Alexa are the last 2 i would think to part with, though i love them all!!!

Kendie26, Mayfly285 and Kmora like this.
  5. Mentally exhausting is a very mild description ;)

Kendie26 and Mayfly285 like this.
  6. The one and only Mulberry bag I've ever had is the Valentine Alexa. I bought it when it first came out and then sold it a few months later. I regretted that and had to wait like 3 years until I found her again. I will never sell it because its the perfect red color, I really like the Alexa for a casual chic look and it is now discontinued, and the heart rivets are so cute and understated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice