Which LV purchase did you regret?

I love all my bags because they are soo pretty, but although from time to time I do regret it, I still cannot part with it. I always find the function of most of my bags does not suit me 100%

Palermo - the base is too bulk,
Mahina Solar - the buckle is kind of hard to get in/out of,
Fantaisie - slips of my shoulders a lot

I make the most use out of my NF although I carry so much the straps dig into my shoulders sometimes, but still love my bags haha

It actually wasn't a bag, it was a pair of patent leather dress shoes. I think the style was called Curacao. Anyways, the soles were painted (like the CLs) and the paint peeled off the bottom way too fast, almost as if it were acrylic. And the heel got damaged. Had to wait a month for LV to put rubber soles on them. They were so cantankerous

Lilylovelv said:
Speedy 30 DE! Beautiful bag but I purchased prior to the B being released. Just can't do the handbag (with no shoulder strap option). Just Sold it! Researching for its replacement.

Me too. I'll probably get the DE Speedy B once I can sell a few things. The DE Speedy is so nice, but a handheld bag just doesn't suit my lifestyle as a mom of a wily 2 yo.

Lilylovelv said:
Speedy 30 DE! Beautiful bag but I purchased prior to the B being released. Just can't do the handbag (with no shoulder strap option). Just Sold it! Researching for its replacement.

This was me. I bought the speedy 30 at first and returned it a few days later for s speedy B because I needed a shoulder strap. I haven't regretted this at all. I think speedy is your everyday bag so it needs to be comfortable.

My speedy 25, too small and sold for 30.
Neverfull pm, too small sold for mm.
Delightful pm, could never get it to fold right, selling and getting galliera pm.
I've lived and learned. Haha
I agree the DELIGHTFUL was my only regret thus far. It was way too big to carry although I am loving the Neverfull GM in azure - it is big as well but seems to be easier to carry with the double thin straps.