Which LV purchase did you regret?

1. #1 Mar 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    Not too long ago, I purchased a Mono Trocedaro 27. At first I was all excited for it... I couldn't wait to have a smaller "bum around" bag, and I wanted to wear it like a swing pack...

HOWEVER... It turned out to be waaaaaaaaay to small for a 6'7" guy... and I looked... silly... needless to say, I sold it to my best friend for $60. (He def got it for a steal)

So my question to you is: What LV purchase (if any) did you regret the MOST, and what did you do too fix the problem?

ETA:Selling/buying/trading is NOT permitted on tPF. If you receive any soliciting pm, please forward to one of the mods or admin. Thank you.

2. Damier Papillon 26. It's cute but I don't love it. I still have it - it just sits there in my closet most of the time because I'm too lazy to sell it!

3. Black Epi Speedy 25- I've had it for 2 years, carried it fewer than 10 times and I need to sell it, but am not sure whether to post it on eBay or through a consignment store. I want to get as much for it as I can, since it's basically new.

4. my frambroise snapped billfold and coin purse. I thought I could bring only a few cards with me when I go out but boy was I wrong. It's just sitting there now...should sell it but too lazy as well.

5. My baggy gm. I had it a week before I sold it at a loss. Once I got it, I just didn't like it. However, I have a baggy pm that I love.

6. I regret purchasing a Mussette Short strap.. I won in on eBay now I dont want this bag anymore, planning to sell it back.. :sad:

7. Great thread! I don't have any that I regret, but then again, I don't have a big collection! I'm interested to see what people say!

8. The Manhattan PM and I sold it on eBay.

9. Amarante cles.. I didn't know the pochette plate cles were coming !!!

10. My vavin. It was my very first. I find it too plain now. Can't even remember the last time I used it. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow, just so she wo't feel left out.

HoloitsmeJ and cdxrayqt like this.
  11. The Mini lin speedy and my Damier Alma. Nothing wrong with it... just not for me. The Alma is not practical for me; a bit too structured and conservative and the speedy is too unstructured. (even though I prefer the sag look) oh well.

12. love all my bags but, I bought four mono canvas bags which is too much mono canvas imo...I like a little variety and love that I have some vernis, damier, mc and denim...one really exciting bag from various collections is so much more fun...may sell some of my mono canvas and get something in epi...

13. these are all very interesting stories!

celine666666 likes this.
  14. My beauty case with mirror and the cotteville 40 I bought...SO and everything (epi leather)...just never use it. the unstructured box shaped toiletries bag works so much better (Im forgetting the name of it right now), and the cotteville 40 is way too small for my packing...the alzer or pegase is the way to go.

15. I think my damier pochette ipanema - it's too small to be useful during the day, but too casual to be used at night. I don't know what to do with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice