Which LV purchase did you regret?

Can I ask why? I’d love to hear your feedback.

I personally Never liked crossbody bags. I purchased the Bloomsberry because I thought it would be a great cross body bag to put underneath jackets and when you’re in nyc, Paris, etc visiting.

The Bloomsberry changed my entire outlook on everything and I’m constantly out in snowstorm and rain storms with it. no problem at all. I actually enjoy it so much I’ve recently looked at getting another!
It's my very favorite bag as well.

My alma bb in DE just because I also bought speedy 25 b DE with it. Upon trying my stuff for office I have to downsize quite a bit. I have a backpack for my gym clothes and laptop but still I want that most of my stuff be in my bag.

I think I should have gone with another print for the meantime.
Since it is final exchange, cannot take it back right now.

Montaigne BB in Empreinte Noir. It’s a nice bag with a nice weight/feel to it, but I find it a bit matronly. Bought it while in Paris bc I didn’t see anything else I wanted. I’ve used it once.

I love the look of your bag (Montaigne BB). It's interesting you're not a big fan of it. It's been on my list for a very long time but in monogram.

Honestly. My white multicolored monogram Sarah wallet. The size is too big for me, and I hate to be superstitious, but every few occasions, I've carried it, something really unpleasant happens.

I want to sell mine. But I monogramed it with my initials.

Also regret the rayures mirror case, I don’t know what I was thinking. The mirror isn’t even that good of a mirror. At least it’s not like a bag or wallet or something more expensive.

Mini pochette. Too small for my needs.
This was my very first LV purchase 5 years ago. Not realizing the size and considering the price way back then, I thought it would be bigger. When I got it, I said now what am I going to do with this mini bag? :lol: Instead of returning it, I decided to keep it, as I could now say, I have something from Louis Vuitton. :biggrin:

So now 5 years later, after reviving it, I’ve been purchasing these mini bags. I now have 6 of them. :biggrin: (2 mono (received second one this past Saturday), 1 DE, 2 Christmas editions (birds-DA and lion-mono); and I’m actually getting the mini DA tomorrow)
I hook them inside my bag and put stuff in them so it doesn’t get lost inside. I know a purse organizer is good too (which I have and sometimes use) but I like looking at these cute little mini pouchettes inside my bag. :smile:

Reactions: ChicagoJess
This was my very first LV purchase 5 years ago. Not realizing the size and considering the price way back then, I thought it would be bigger. When I got it, I said now what am I going to do with this mini bag? :lol: Instead of returning it, I decided to keep it, as I could now say, I have something from Louis Vuitton. :biggrin:

So now 5 years later, after reviving it, I’ve been purchasing these mini bags. I now have 6 of them. :biggrin: (2 mono (received second one this past Saturday), 1 DE, 2 Christmas editions (birds-DA and lion-mono); and I’m actually getting the mini DA tomorrow)
I hook them inside my bag and put stuff in them so it doesn’t get lost inside. I know a purse organizer is good too (which I have and sometimes use) but I like looking at these cute little mini pouchettes inside my bag. :smile:

Haha, must be quite a sight looking into your bags. :graucho:

I'm a very practical person so if it doesn't work for me now then I get rid of it immediately and get something else I can actually use. :biggrin:

I missed that bag when it was released! I was in the middle of a move from one region of the US to another and the place I move to really didn’t have Louis Vuitton anywhere! I had no idea that bag existed until about two years afterwards. I so wish I could find that bag!

I regret purchasing the Alma in vernis. I think I used that bag once but I was told that it gets sticky overtime so it’s pretty much been sitting up for years at this point...
Has it gotten sticky?

Clapton backpack. It hit me wrong as a backpack, kept bouncing off my bumm! And not in a good way haha! Also, it didn't really fit my bearn wallet very well, was a struggle getting it in and out. So, had to return.