Which LV purchase did you regret?

Mine is LV classic shawl. It just sits in my closet. It is a little bulky for me so I rarely wear it. But when I do, it looks good with any outfit. Which is why I do not want to let go of it.
Another is the key cles. I hate its opening for the key chain. I use it mostly for putting coins, safety pins, and a few small cards. Otherwise it just sits inside nicely in my pouch serving no other purpose lol.

Reactions: theprettymiss
Mine is LV classic shawl. It just sits in my closet. It is a little bulky for me so I rarely wear it. But when I do, it looks good with any outfit. Which is why I do not want to let go of it.
Another is the key cles. I hate its opening for the key chain. I use it mostly for putting coins, safety pins, and a few small cards. Otherwise it just sits inside nicely in my pouch serving no other purpose lol.
try to use it for storing credit cards, it fits lots of cards plus some house keys too, great alternative if don't use card holder or small wallet

Reactions: OCMomof3 and luxsal
try to use it for storing credit cards, it fits lots of cards plus some house keys too, great alternative if don't use card holder or small wallet
Thank you! I will try. I put my cards in my Chanel wallet and keys are in the 6 key holder which is why I do not use the Key cles as much. Will try to put my post box or office keys which do not fit in the 6 key holder. Thanks again!

Reactions: onlyk
Thank you! I will try. I put my cards in my Chanel wallet and keys are in the 6 key holder which is why I do not use the Key cles as much. Will try to put my post box or office keys which do not fit in the 6 key holder. Thanks again!
You are very welcome, glad to know 6 key holder work for you better :smile:

Reactions: luxsal
Speedy 25 back in 2003. Regretted it instantly, tried to exchange a week later and they refused. I was 20 and didn't push...
I went in a year later to buy the 30, it had gone up by 100€ and didn't want to bit the bullet ...
So no speedy for me.... I sold the 25 a few years ago for 300 € (I paid 350). I should have kept it to sell it now ...

I disliked my Coussin PM. The chain and strap had to be adjusted everytime I picked it up, it had an odd middle zip section which was a bad choice for a small bag. It was beautiful but not easy to carry. I sold it for a pochette coussin which looks beautiful and functions well as an evening bag.
Thank you for this! Exactly what I needed to hear. My CA is constantly trying to push the PM on me :lol:, but I much prefer the pochette. Seems easier to use and and ideal evening bag like you said.

Speedy 25 back in 2003. Regretted it instantly, tried to exchange a week later and they refused. I was 20 and didn't push...
I went in a year later to buy the 30, it had gone up by 100€ and didn't want to bit the bullet ...
So no speedy for me.... I sold the 25 a few years ago for 300 € (I paid 350). I should have kept it to sell it now ...
haha, I had sold quite some Speedy 25, 30 for very low prices, who knows now they are selling so much more, never known. Guess we should always keep those classics, the trend comes back after sometime.

Thank you for this! Exactly what I needed to hear. My CA is constantly trying to push the PM on me :lol:, but I much prefer the pochette. Seems easier to use and and ideal evening bag like you said.
The Coussin was too small to be a medium size and too medium to be a small size. I love the look but prefer it as “jewelry” if that makes sense, hence why I love the evening bag. I have the garden collection one! Chain strap on the PM was crazy heavy, too.

• Love
Reactions: S*A*K and onlyk
Bucket PM bag. Too small for anything, no zip, useless handles falling of my shoulders, too long to carry on my elbow or hand..
I sadly removed all the lining with datecode atd as it was peeling so I can’t even sell it now, though it’s in lovely condition. Thinking binning it as absolutely useless.

Monogram canvas organizer de poche that I got replaced once and then sold because of same issue with glazing. It was a good wallet otherwise. Also my monogram canvas + python strap. I never use it and it does not feel so high quality. A navy blue leather jacket that just doesen’t fit me.

I should only focus on bags.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I regret buying the Montaigne BB in Empreinte Noir. It would roll over and spill the contents when I was driving, nearly killing my phone on one occasion. I sold it and purchased a Speedy 30B in Empreinte Noir, which I use all the time and love. Wish they still made it!

• Love
Reactions: PrayersandPurses