Which classic box????

Now, I'm thinking I should keep it. I could use a nice neutral in a smaller bag. :yes: I like the Poppy but since I already have the Hibiscus I guess I will wait for the fall colors. I would love to get my hands on the Grey with the silver HW. It looks lovely in the pics!

Hi bijoux! Do you love the powder? It's a very different look from hibiscus, just as stunning. Will you wear it? Only you can answer. I wouldn't let a possible price increase sway your decision....at this price, $200 more is not much especially if it's the difference between a bag you'll wear often vs. one you will not wear at all. I agree it's very annoying though.

They have removed all box bags from display at my local NM because of scratching. Apparently, the Celine rep advised this when visiting the store for merchandising. I think the stores are having a difficult time selling bags at this price when they are scratched up.

Here is the Burgundy! I agree totally that there is not a single ugly color ... N this creates the problem becoz we cannot bring all colors home at a time ....So we have to come up with a decision ! I m still in a dilemma if I should go for Camel or Havana!

Thank you for posting this color, it's gorgeous! What season is it?

I'm also having trouble deciding between a Powder, that Forest Green and this beautiful Dark Blue ostrich one. The Ostrich one is about £700 more expensive, but it's just beautiful and so unique.

Help!

I love the ostrich, I've only seen it in dark brown. If you could afford it, get it, it's really special. Deep blue is such a fabulous alternative to black and it works with so many wardrobe colors.

Is it shiny like patent? Stiffer is good, I think!

Does harder mean more scratch resistant?

The pic and brief description was sent to me by a buyer friend so I'll ask her when she gets back. The metallic looks a bit like patent...... not sure about the others although they look much more glossy than previous box bags. You can even see reflections in them! I hope the leather is more like Hermes box, it's hardier in my opinion.

Is that blue for fall dharma? What does powder look like? Can't seem to find a picture.

Yes, it might technically be called "winter" :confused1: it's the color that buyers are buying now. It doesn't seem so different from the past blue color, but it appears more shiny. I love the depth. Are you getting one?:graucho:

There is a picture of powder floating around here somewhere, it's a beautiful pinkish beige, really like old fashioned face powder, it's so pretty.

Last edited:
Yes, it might technically be called "winter" :confused1: it's the color that buyers are buying now. It doesn't seem so different from the past blue color, but it appears more shiny. I love the depth. Are you getting one?:graucho:

There is a picture of powder floating around here somewhere, it's a beautiful pinkish beige, really like old fashioned face powder, it's so pretty.

I'd probably like powder then. Yes, I want one but just can't seem to find the one color for me. It will popped up eventually:biggrin:. I'm so upset with the new H policy that more H for me might be out which is sad to think):

I think your new box is gorgeous!!