Which classic box????

Could someone please help...

Does the classic box come in lipstick red? Or does lipstick red come in mini only?

It did come in lipstick a few seasons ago. But the color differs a bit from the luggage. On the box, it's like a powdery tomato color. I think the color is great and if I come across one now, I would buy it.

Still waiting for pictures my dear. Modelling pics preferred if you want our input :P
I've tried but I'm still in "i can't get my pics to upload hell". Haven't had time to go to the Apple store. Something is off with the password. Until I can get that to happen, any idea about the color transfer being a problem??

spendalot said:
It did come in lipstick a few seasons ago. But the color differs a bit from the luggage. On the box, it's like a powdery tomato color. I think the color is great and if I come across one now, I would buy it.

Thanks for ur reply. Have u seen a box burgundy? Is it nice? Is burg this season's
Colour?

I've tried but I'm still in "i can't get my pics to upload hell". Haven't had time to go to the Apple store. Something is off with the password. Until I can get that to happen, any idea about the color transfer being a problem??
I've had no problem with my Powder box so far, no colour transfer to speak of! Also I got caught in the rain last week and the box got wet. It looked like water had seeped through the leather and caused bubbly effect and light patches all over. I was a bit worried but it dried out in 10 minutes and went back to its origiNal colour! The relief!

I guess that it will be a problem so you will have to be careful with what you wear with this bag. Perhaps you can treat it first before using it?
On the pro side, scratches will be much less obvious.

But what do you really think about the color? Does it sing to you?

Thanks for ur reply. Have u seen a box burgundy? Is it nice? Is burg this season's
Colour?

I haven't seen Burgundy. It is this year's color iirc. I think colors are very much a personal preference. If you ask me, there is not a single ugly color :lol: but which color matches best with your wardrobe or a color that you would carry would be questions only you can answer :smile:
Personally, I like the more unusual colors on the box, like Lipstick. I am into the lighter colors too. I used to think that Camel is THE color for me but I ended up selling it.

I haven't had problems with colour transfer at all, either. I have a large powder box and mainly wear it with my coat. Right now, one of my winter coats is creamy coloured and the other is black.

I guess that it will be a problem so you will have to be careful with what you wear with this bag. Perhaps you can treat it first before using it?
On the pro side, scratches will be much less obvious.

But what do you really think about the color? Does it sing to you?
Thanks for the input. All good points. Does it "sing" to me? Not like my Hibiscus does! That's why I am really thinking about it. It just might be that I am more of a beautiful color girl when it comes to the Box bag. I also love the Box in Red. Wish I could just get as many I want! :biggrin:

Thanks for the input. All good points. Does it "sing" to me? Not like my Hibiscus does! That's why I am really thinking about it. It just might be that I am more of a beautiful color girl when it comes to the Box bag. I also love the Box in Red. Wish I could just get as many I want! :biggrin:

Sounds as though you should get another bright colour instead?