Which classic box????

The pic and brief description was sent to me by a buyer friend so I'll ask her when she gets back. The metallic looks a bit like patent...... not sure about the others although they look much more glossy than previous box bags. You can even see reflections in them! I hope the leather is more like Hermes box, it's hardier in my opinion.

This is so interesting. I really think that harder will be better. One of the things I liked about the box, from the very start, was the shiny quality to some of the colours -- I always liked the matte ones a bit less.

This is so interesting. I really think that harder will be better. One of the things I liked about the box, from the very start, was the shiny quality to some of the colours -- I always liked the matte ones a bit less.

Which colours did you think were shiny? (sorry for the random questions here and there, I'm doing my last minute research into box bags before I order one tmr!)

Which colours did you think were shiny? (sorry for the random questions here and there, I'm doing my last minute research into box bags before I order one tmr!)

An SA told me that the classic box bags in the current spring/summer colelctions are matt compared to some of the previous season ones which have a bit more gloss to them. She mentioned that the 'lipstick' and 'plum' ones were glossier, and the powder and poppy of the current season are more of a matt finish. Still I don't think as shiny as the ones in that picture recently posted! She also said that the matt ones seemed to be more scratch resistant than the ones from previous seasons!

I thought powder looked more 'shiny' than black, for example. Stiffer, somehow. Hard to describe. Because I'm not meaning to say that my powder box is a shiny bag -- it isn't.

An SA told me that the classic box bags in the current spring/summer colelctions are matt compared to some of the previous season ones which have a bit more gloss to them. She mentioned that the 'lipstick' and 'plum' ones were glossier, and the powder and poppy of the current season are more of a matt finish. Still I don't think as shiny as the ones in that picture recently posted! She also said that the matt ones seemed to be more scratch resistant than the ones from previous seasons!

Oh, that's interesting, because I thought the powder looked shinier than others! I definitely do think that the black is less glossy, since I actually owned a black box before.

Oh, that's interesting, because I thought the powder looked shinier than others! I definitely do think that the black is less glossy, since I actually owned a black box before.

Oooh all very interesting indeed. I'm starting to have doubts about ordering the electric blue and perhaps waiting it out for a harder/stiffer material.....

I thought the same thing too! But then again, the bags were sitting in a glass case under bright shiny lights - lol. But then I've never seen any other box bags in real life apart from the ones on display for the current season, and they all looked shiny to me! The poppy red and the almond green were less shiny though, if I remember rightly?

I've read through the entire thread and am debating if I should get a medium or small box. I'm set on getting a red tone or blue tone (fall blue or electric blue) box. Is the electric blue box still available anywhere?

Are there any pictures or description of what fits in a small and medium box? I was given dimensions for both sizes but am having trouble envisioning what fits and doesn't fit.

I've read through the entire thread and am debating if I should get a medium or small box. I'm set on getting a red tone or blue tone (fall blue or electric blue) box. Is the electric blue box still available anywhere?

Are there any pictures or description of what fits in a small and medium box? I was given dimensions for both sizes but am having trouble envisioning what fits and doesn't fit.

I think this earlier thread might help you a bit:
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/new-celine-classic-box-bag-help-needed-582776.html

There does seem to be a few electric blue boxes kicking around. Jenaywins just bought one, for example.

Update -- Just noticed, in the Shopping Intels thread, that aloharag is accepting pre-fall orders for the electric blue in medium...

I'm new to Celine but am in love with the Hibiscus box! Are they truly made to order? Do these custom orders have to be at a Celine boutique? Just curious because Holt's occasionally has them but I have never heard of anyone being able to order them.

I think this earlier thread might help you a bit:
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/new-celine-classic-box-bag-help-needed-582776.html

There does seem to be a few electric blue boxes kicking around. Jenaywins just bought one, for example.

Update -- Just noticed, in the Shopping Intels thread, that aloharag is accepting pre-fall orders for the electric blue in medium...
Thanks! :flowers: Much appreciated! :smile: I saw the preorder list as well, I may look into that. Do you know who bought the electric blue boxes to begin with?