Which classic box????

Hi all, I am looking to purchase my first box. Like many others, I am deciding on the size and color. My first choice would be small hibicus box.
I spoke to my SA about hibicus box and she said it will be a special order and it will take about 3months before I lay my hand on it. LOL.
On the other hand, I am being offer a powder box but I am worried about color transfer.
Any advices?

Hi all, I am looking to purchase my first box. Like many others, I am deciding on the size and color. My first choice would be small hibicus box.
I spoke to my SA about hibicus box and she said it will be a special order and it will take about 3months before I lay my hand on it. LOL.
On the other hand, I am being offer a powder box but I am worried about color transfer.
Any advices?

So far, I haven't experienced any colour transfer with powder, and I've had mine since before Christmas.

Here you go!

woohoo! where did you find this?? Thank you, you're a star!

I was considering a camel box, and think this might be a good alternative (although I don't like the black parts on the side that much, if only we could choose the skin ourselves!). Between an part-ostrich leg box (comes in navy and havana) and part-lizard box, which would you go for?

woohoo! where did you find this?? Thank you, you're a star!

I was considering a camel box, and think this might be a good alternative (although I don't like the black parts on the side that much, if only we could choose the skin ourselves!). Between an part-ostrich leg box (comes in navy and havana) and part-lizard box, which would you go for?

i think i saved it from the corner berlin store website. given a choice, i'd choose vintage lizard or the ombre lizard over ostrich! i'm a sucker for lizard. not too keen on ostrich. the version in ayers is nice as well. http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-reference-library/celine-box-bag-reference-thread-658547.html

good luck making your decision. i'm so glad i never will consider a box bag for myself. i would love to but its too effete for a guy.

Attachments

• tumblr_m273ocay4t1qcfueho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m273ocay4t1qcfueho1_500.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 500
  • bagcrazecelinesummer111.jpg
    bagcrazecelinesummer111.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 501