Which boy bag? Pls help me decide

Bunnylemon

Apr 9, 2016
Hi,

I really want a boy bag in medium size (doesn't matter old or new one). But I'm really confuse which colour to get. I'm looking at:

- red lambskin GHW
- red lambskin RHW
- black caviar RHW
- olive khahi RHW

I probably use this boy for more casual use.
I currently have a CF jumbo black caviar GHW, CF m/l lambskin GHW, GST black caviar GHW, beige mini chanel boy with handle RHW.

Please help me decide [emoji120] thanks [emoji173]️

**I attached a pic of the khaki and red, pictures are not mine.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467630549.301233.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467630565.042504.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467630575.126702.jpg

Reactions: MrGoyard
While I love gold hardware, the Red with RHW would be my pick. That combination just " works". While the olive is nice, it's still very neutral and would serve the same purpose as a beautiful black bag. A great red is always a welcome addition. Good luck deciding!

These are all beautiful. I love the red with GHW most, but it sounds as if you already have many GHW bags. Without thinking of what you already have, is there one that spoke to you most?

Wow you've got your neutrals covered really well! A pop of colour would be a great addition. I like the red with ghw as it looks really lush. However, if your style is more edgy then the red rhw would be more fitting.

I have similar collection as yours, mainly black bags and only 1 camel brown mini from Chanel. I'm looking for red boy to add to my collection too as my friend has a red with rhw and it looks really beautiful for daily wear!