Which boy bag? Pls help me decide

i would def say red for a pop of color! I personally love the ghw, but rhw may be a bit more casual for daily wear. Def can't go wrong with any of your options. Good luck deciding, please keep us posted!

Definitely red. Am in search for the perfect red boy also. Take note tht pics don't show the exact red colour. I saw this red chevron in deep vibrant red and when I saw bag physically the red was not as vibrant as in photos.

That olive is really cute (I've never seen that color) but the one in the picture looks like a small.

I saw this bag 2 weeks ago on Friday, then I asked my SA to hold it for me until Monday. I hd to attend an urgent meeting on that Monday, she didn't work on Tues, and by the time I came on Thurs, the bag was sold out, so sad :sad:

Thanks for your input :smile:

While I love gold hardware, the Red with RHW would be my pick. That combination just " works". While the olive is nice, it's still very neutral and would serve the same purpose as a beautiful black bag. A great red is always a welcome addition. Good luck deciding!

Thank you. This helps me a lot! Now that I think of it, I love the olive but you were right it's still very neutral. I may go to my local store and try the red one more time.