Which boy bag? Pls help me decide

Oh sorry, I must be staring at the photo :P It is such a perfect color though :biggrin:
Then I think red with RHW then. RHW on Boy is just so cool!
Olive one is gorgeous but my SA just told me that she's not sure that they are going to get it in stock anytime soon :sad: luckily, Olive one is not made of metallic leather, it's caviar [emoji4]

These are all beautiful. I love the red with GHW most, but it sounds as if you already have many GHW bags. Without thinking of what you already have, is there one that spoke to you most?

Yes, the red lambskin GHW. Red with lambskin makes the colour pops out and pair it with gold hardware makes the colour even more vibrant. Thanks for your input :smile:

Definitely red. Am in search for the perfect red boy also. Take note tht pics don't show the exact red colour. I saw this red chevron in deep vibrant red and when I saw bag physically the red was not as vibrant as in photos.

I agree, finding the right red is so hard. Yes, I saw the red for this season in person. It is really nice in lambskin but terrible in caviar. Thanks for your input :smile:

I always go for black bags and I love the black caviar but if you want an additional neutral color the olive is gorgeous!

Me too. I love my chanel bags in black. They look so classy and look good with everything. I just hope my local store still have the olive so I can try it again and compare it with the other 2 colours. Thanks for your help :smile: