Where to shop!

I usually buy some nail decorations from BornPrettyStore

so many decorations and kit as brush, studs, 3D decorations for my choice, I definitely use the 10% coupon code : FMG10, so usually I only need to spend less than 5$ to get bundles of decorations. very worthy. love that they free shipping for me. if you need something on nail decorations or nail stamping, you can go have a look.

I thought it would be a good thing to have a central thread for all nail related etailers. Whether it be a site or an amazon or ebay seller, lets post it here. If you would like to include a brief review of their customer service or speed of shipping that would be welcome too!

I would like to keep this to no chit chat also, just so there aren't any other posts to wade through to get the facts!

I'll start, I like transdesign.com. Their prices are great but their shipping can be a bit pricey. It usually just encourages me to buy more...:biggrin:
I've also had good experiences with headtotoebeauty.com and 8ty8beauty.com. Though I think they no longer sell OPI.

I've also ordered from a few ebay sellers with very good experiences:
evergreen_thumbs:http://stores.ebay.com/EverGreenThumbs?_rdc=1
sparkling*nails:http://stores.ebay.com/Sparkling-Nails-by-Jewels?_rdc=1
enchanted beauty spot: http://stores.ebay.com/Enchanted-Beauty-Spot?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Please add your favorite sites and sellers!
you're so nice!! we all can search for shop that fit for our need, love that. now, I'll collect the shop info. super thanks, :biggrin:

I'm in the UK and I do most of my nail polish hunting on eBay. I find that when looking for international brands, it is better to use the international ebay sites rather than .co.uk as there is more choice on there.

e.g I bought my set of Golden Rose flakies from ebay.fr (I used Google translate so I could understand it!) as there weren't any listed on the UK site. The login stays the same across the whole of eBay and Paypal does the currency conversion for you.

I have bought loads of polishes from 2 of my favorite sites...
123nailsupply.com
they have color club for $2.50, China Glaze is $3.50, Essie is $4.00, Cnd Vinylux $4.95 and they have a brand that I haven't seen anywhere else called Best Friend Ever (BFE) that is $2.35 and they are pretty awesome. They have a pretty wide selection. Their shipping is very very reasonable and fast. Never had any broken bottles or incorrect orders.
and
nailsupplies.us
they carry a lot of brands but their prices are different on some brands, like their color clubs are $8. china glaze are $3.50 and they have the new fall '13 colors, CND (Vinylux and Colour), Amour, Barielle $3, Cuccio, Essie $4, Jessica, Kolor Ring, LeChat, Misa, New York, Ruby Wing, Orly $4.25 and they do have the halloween '13
nailsupplies.us has a huge selection and reasonable shipping as well. Never had a problem with them. I will say the only thing that bugged me was my first order... they didn't have everything I ordered in stock but they never told me in an email or anything. They didn't charge me for them but just sent the items they had available. It wasn't a big deal as I was ordering over 20 bottles and there were only 3 they didn't but I think communication is key with any vendor. Other than that, quick and easy peasy.

Last edited:
Quick question :]
I usually order my polishes from Transdesign and pick them up from a parcel service in the states (since I live in Canada) however I am looking to get some polishes from the China Glaze Monsters Ball collection and Transdesign doesn't have it. Does anyone know of any other reliable online retailers that carries this collection for a decent price (~$3-4 a bottle). I know head2toebeauty has it but they need the billing address and shipping address to be the same so that's a no go for me.

TIA for any help!

I just found out about storenvy.com for swatched polishes at discounted prices, even better than ebay!
Zoya is doing their Earth Day Promo Sale now, polishes are half priced.