Where to shop!

Please change your password and cancel your credit card. Trendyhands.com is a complete fake site that steals your money. You cannot do a chargeback because if you read their fine print they are not responsible if you do not receive products. I have been researching them since I quit my long-term distributor and fell for them. I cannot even begin to explain how fraudulent they are.

Oh thank goodness I saw this. I was thinking of placing an order with them last week and then got distracted with all the blackfriday sales. Thank you Thank you Thank you for the heads up!

Please change your password and cancel your credit card. Trendyhands.com is a complete fake site that steals your money. You cannot do a chargeback because if you read their fine print they are not responsible if you do not receive products. I have been researching them since I quit my long-term distributor and fell for them. I cannot even begin to explain how fraudulent they are.

Thanks for the info. Is there any place you would recommend purchasing the Shellac? I really appreciate your help.

Hi All, I live in Australia where it is near impossible to get Gelish (my preferred brand). You can buy the mini bottles in Price Atttack and some Hairhouse Warehouse stores but they're not cheap, nor do they have close to the full range. I've tried a few different eBay sellers but found a lot of my bottles to be a lot more 'watery' than my in store bought ones. I'd love to know where I could buy my Gelish, either online or in store?? Oh, and I cannot buy off Amazon as they don't ship polish to Australia. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated (and make you my hero, lol)!!! :biggrin:

[email protected]
Hi All, I live in Australia where it is near impossible to get Gelish (my preferred brand). You can buy the mini bottles in Price Atttack and some Hairhouse Warehouse stores but they're not cheap, nor do they have close to the full range. I've tried a few different eBay sellers but found a lot of my bottles to be a lot more 'watery' than my in store bought ones. I'd love to know where I could buy my Gelish, either online or in store?? Oh, and I cannot buy off Amazon as they don't ship polish to Australia. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated (and make you my hero, lol)!!! :biggrin:
Hi, I am a licensed wholesaler in the US. I have access to most products but focus on gels. I mainly stock OPI gelColor, CND Shellac, Harmony gelish, IBD and a few others. I would love to help!

cottondog said:
[email protected]
Hi, I am a licensed wholesaler in the US. I have access to most products but focus on gels. I mainly stock OPI gelColor, CND Shellac, Harmony gelish, IBD and a few others. I would love to help!

Wow, really?! That would be awesome. I cannot thank you enough. Could you please email me with the products you have, and your prices? Also, if you know how much postage would cost to Australia. Like I said, I use the Harmony Gelish SOG's. I look forward to hearing from you. My email is:- [email protected] Thanks again!!!

Wow, really?! That would be awesome. I cannot thank you enough. Could you please email me with the products you have, and your prices? Also, if you know how much postage would cost to Australia. Like I said, I use the Harmony Gelish SOG's. I look forward to hearing from you. My email is:- [email protected] Thanks again!!!
I am just double checking you received my emails b/c they are coming back as "undeliverable." Katherine

cottondog said:
I am just double checking you received my emails b/c they are coming back as "undeliverable." Katherine

I just received one email from you, but it is just the email I sent you. I don't know what is going on with my emails, its so annoying. Did you send it to the address I gave you? If you just hit reply, then send it, I won't get it. For some reason, I can't get into that email account. I am trying to work out what the problem is and fix it, but I'm not tech savvy at all. If you send emails to [email protected] though, I should get them. So sorry for the mess up, its driving me mad :-/