Where to shop!

Hi there, I'm a newbie to SOPs but am getting into using Gelish. However, I want to get the best deal that I can on them so I can get more colors for the money! Has anyone purchased Gelish colors and products (I'm also interested in the structure & hard gels by Gelish) for a good price that ships to Canada? I've found a few sellers on ebay but would love to hear recommendations for either specific ebay sellers or other online shops!

Deborah Lippmann's 30% off cyber Monday sale ends today (Tuesday). Is $12 a bottle the cheapest I can buy DL? I bought some for myself, but wanted to hold off on buying some for my sister since her birthday isn't until June.
Is it smart to buy now, or will DL have another sale like this before June?

Not sure if there are other Zoya fans here but saw this on their site. If this is the wrong place to post, my apologies.
https://www.zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Sensual-Collection-Box.html

I’ve always enjoyed Zoya’s formulas — this is a great price for full-size Zoya bottles + accessories. As a longtime polish-nut, I’d invariably have a lot of color dupes for any collection, but I’ve share the sale with a friend just starting out in polish. Thx for the link!