Where Do You Buy?

Where do you buy your LV?

• At the boutique, of course!

• eLuxury

• eBay

• A little of each

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mostly, I buy my LVs from the boutiques bcos there are 3 near by my workplace...how lucky (or maybe unlucky?!?!)
I enjoy to talk with SAs and look around at the shops.
Of course, I have no chance to buy from elux bcos I live in Thailand.
I recently bought the Jasmin from Let-trade and that's all!!!
But, I still look sth interesting on ebay and hope I would be a lucky gal!

Since I do not live anywhere near a boutique, all of my purchases have been through Ebay or E-Lux. However, I will be in Seattle in January so I plan to check out bags in person then.

Hey Jazzy- how's the two sweet babies coming along?:tender:
They are busybodies already! :P

I am reading a lot of comments from folks stating that they stay away from eBay because they prefer to purchase new. Has anyone noticed that there are new LV pieces for sale on eBay? I only purchase brand new or like new. As a matter of fact, my Mini Noe, Hudson and Trouville all still had the plastic clinging to them and were absolutely unused when I bought them - below retail. (Cha-ching!) The only bad experiences I've ever had are those in which I've bought a fake because I didn't do enough homework before initiating a purchase - and luckily, I regained all of my money.

LV boutique only.

i would never buy LV's through ebay. ebay mostly has fakes. i know there are a lot of people walking around (and unfortunately, on this forum website as well) who think they themselves have authentic LV's, but in reality, actually have fakes. there are also levels of fakes- some are really good fakes and some are quite obvious and bad... and i know there are a lot of people with really well-replicated and good fakes who think they have authentic lv's. 99% of LV's in the world are fake and only 1% are authentic (LV is the most replicated brand). the only way to be sure is through the lv boutique/neiman marcus/saks or eluxury.com.

Sorry to be rude, but NOT everyone who buys on ebay has fake bags. You just have to be educated enough to know if you're buying the real deal or not. You can't assume that only 1% of lv in the world is real cause that's obviously not true. As "good" as a fake may be made, it's NEVER going to have the same quality as a real bag otherwise it'd cost the faker JUST AS MUCH MONEY as LV (less profit gained). By a glimpse of a very well-trained eye, you're able to tell if the bag is real or not.

Sorry to be rude, but NOT everyone who buys on ebay has fake bags. You just have to be educated enough to know if you're buying the real deal or not. You can't assume that only 1% of lv in the world is real cause that's obviously not true. As "good" as a fake may be made, it's NEVER going to have the same quality as a real bag otherwise it'd cost the faker JUST AS MUCH MONEY as LV (less profit gained). By a glimpse of a very well-trained eye, you're able to tell if the bag is real or not.

not all lv's on ebay are fake. however, MOST are.

in 2006, louis vuitton and the sister company, christian dior, sued ebay for not adequately preventing the sale of counterfeit products. the suit was filed in french courts on september 20, 2006 and according to official documents of the louis vuitton and christian dior suit against ebay, over 90% of louis vuittons sold on ebay are fake.

Most of my stuff is from the boutique...but there are about 7 LE pieces that I got off ebay/let-trade/forums and some accessories from eluxury that weren't available at my local store.

LV boutique only.

i would never buy LV's through ebay. ebay mostly has fakes. i know there are a lot of people walking around (and unfortunately, on this forum website as well) who think they themselves have authentic LV's, but in reality, actually have fakes. there are also levels of fakes- some are really good fakes and some are quite obvious and bad... and i know there are a lot of people with really well-replicated and good fakes who think they have authentic lv's. 99% of LV's in the world are fake and only 1% are authentic (LV is the most replicated brand). the only way to be sure is through the lv boutique/neiman marcus/saks or eluxury.com.

I don't understand how you can post a statement like this?:confused1:

LV boutique only.

You sure someone on here has a fake that they think is authentic? Maybe you're the one that has it mistaken? :idea: :shrugs: Because I haven't seen anyone unknowingly showing off their fakes in here...feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I do not believe the only way to be sure is through buying directly from the LV boutique. Whatever happened to looking at the details of the bag itself? :rolleyes: Though it's not likely, it's possible you can get a fake from the boutique if someone returned a fake...I've heard of it happening before at eluxury. I feel safe buying from the boutique, but I still double check all my purchases for signs of authenticity :yes: