Where Do You Buy?

Where do you buy your LV?

• At the boutique, of course!

• eLuxury

• eBay

• A little of each

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do a little of all, but prefer to order from a boutique with a fabulous SA... However, retail price hurts... it's nice to find a good deal on ebay, but I find it stressful... Let Trade and reputable sellers make it less stressful, but I still get worried that it will get stolen in the mail or something... It's been a month since I've purchased... yay!

Elux + tax free + ****** + I can put the stuff into my shopping bag for a week to decide without being snotted + guaranteed gift wrapped + 60 days money back... to me, it's better than "boutique experience".

I go to the boutique for something that's absolutely not available through elux, like the LE bags or discontinued stuff. Most of the times I just call in and have them mail it to me, because then I don't pay tax :smile:

I'll only use eBay if 1) they have super good deals or 2) discontinued items. I don't know, does let-trade count? I suppose.

So yea, I've bought stuff from them.

mcmug17, how can I get rebate from elux?

I live too far from the closests boutique (well, I live about 45-60 minutes, but with gas prices skyrocketing, I'm better off having stuff shipped to me!), but I've only bought a couple times. Most of my bags are from ebay since I'm poor and I love getting a good deal. I've also bought from consignment shops. I haven't tried elux (yet), but I think I'd rather call up the boutique to have something shipped to me (to build up my buying feedback; and I live in CA so I have to pay taxes, regardless).

So far only at the boutique for me. Eluxury would be great but they won't ship here.:Push: I love the stuff on Ebay but I haven't taken the plunge yet, worried about it getting lost or having to declare the full amount and getting hit hundreds and hundreds by greedy customs.:cursing: