Where can i buy chanel sunglasses/eyeglasses online?

Hello all,

Where to purchase brand new Chanel sunglasses online?

I saw alldesignerglass.com. Is it selling authentic ones? If they are, how reliable on their customer services?

Thank you

Hello all,

Where to purchase brand new Chanel sunglasses online?

I saw alldesignersglasses.com. Is it selling authentic ones? If they are, how reliable on their customer services?

Thank you
Just bought from their website. It is authentic.. Not that bad for 4 days shipped.

Plan to get another one from them

Hello,

I am looking for another pair of my beloved mother of pearl Chanel sunnies (circa 2007) 5076H in black. I guess they have been discontinued.

There are some places online that claim to have them like eyewearcountry.com, decormyeyes.com. I can't tell...but somehow I imagine those sites sell fakes. Is there anywhere that I can find these glasses? My pair is on its last legs.

Sorry if there is a thread about finding sunnies somewhere--I tried to search.

Thanks,
Carly

Hi all,
I had a pair of these sunglasses and unfortunately they either were stolen or fell out of my purse:sad:..at any rate they are now discontinued and saw this pair online but I am worried about authenticity. I saw in the rules they dont like to authenticate sunglasses, so I was just wondering if anyone has purchased from here before or have any feedback? Thanks in advance.....
http://www.sunglasseshome.com/CHANEL-4157Q.html?show_pic=color_1208272128.jpg&color=1731

Genuine Chanel retailers cannot sell Chanel glasses directly on line due to licence agreement. But they can take your order directly over the phone.

try : www.designerglasses.co.uk

They are selling guaranteed genuine Chanel glasses/sunglasses.. they only take orders by phone though, as due to license agreement.

eyewearisland is awesome ! I got the most awesome Missoni sunglasses from him for about half off . They are definitely real too . Love him !

he has a few negative feedbacks , but most are for slow shipping . One person said his glasses were " poor quality " . Well , I own a pair of Diesel sunglasses and they aren't the best quality .

I'm sorry but a friend and I purchased 1 x Chanel Eyeglasses and 1 x Fendi Sunglasses from the Eyewear Island Store off Ebay. They were both at a great price and arrived super quick but were definately FAKE. They came will all the packing, serial nos etc, but I took mine to the Chanel store and they pointed out the flaws such as uneven workmanship and said it was definately FAKE. The Fendi glasses were a very poor quality and broke within a few weeks. I'd be very weary of Eyewearisland. I am in the process of trying to get my money back & he seems to be ignoring my emails.:rant: I am reminded again of what happens when you let your guard down and buy designer goods off the net.

oh they are sold out here in Sydney Australia!
i believe they retail for $410AUD which is VERY cheap for Chanel sunnies... which explains why its all sold out everywhere. I was told theres a worldwide shortage for them, im not suprised as they are jusy TOO adorable.
I wouldnt trust online, but maybe your closest department stores or optometrist store that stocks Chanel.. give that a go.

http://www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/chanel/chanel-5171.asp

sunglasses-shop has them and the price is really decent! Cheaper then what it is at the Chanel store or any where else for that matter.
I know a couple of girls have purchased from this site before and they all say it is authentic, however none of them bought Chanel sunnies.
Also you have to ring them up to order it because apparently Chanel won't let online shops sell them any more. So you will have to do a phone order.

Good luck and let us know how it goes (: