When did Patina become feared?

I HATE Patina, :rant: I like my bags to looks as new as possible!
Infact I think that when my bags get to the really patina'd stage I will probably stop using them alltogether as I personally really don't like it!
xxxRosexxx

I didn't know how much I liked patina until I recently bought a used Batignolles that had a medium patina. If you can find a slightly used bag that is already broken in like that, I'd recommend it over buying new (if the price is right!) I still love my speedy but now that I've used a bag with REAL patina, I want my speedy to look the same way.

I have to say, when I see a woman carrying a bag with some nice patina I never question authenticity. But when I see one with the white/light leather, I do wonder. Sadly, now even the fakes do get a patina, but I never question a LV bag with nice patina.

I love brand new vachetta, hell I think it's one of the reasons I keep buying new bags all the time :lol:
But now I'm learning to accept my patina and accept that the vachetta might get marked upon. I'm getting excited my bags are patina-ing now. :tender:

i like patina on some bags but definitely not on the MC line. i saw a coussin gm with very nice patina last weekend and fell in love with the bag! i don't like really dark patina on handles, however.

I never have and never will...although It starting to grow on me quite a bit....but I'll never like it unless it's uniform...Patina bags are somewhat always dirty unless tanned in the sun...