What’s your unpopular Hermes opinion?

My unpopular opinion: I wish Hermes made more white gold jewelry. Most of the white gold items are with diamonds, which bumps up the price to the level I can't justify to myself. If /when I were to buy diamonds, I would go to VCA or Graff. I would have loved to see more white gold classy everyday pieces at Hermes.
Same. Don't like silver because it tarnishes, but my skin tone definitely likes me in white gold more than yellow.

If you’re spending 7-800 on a pillow there’s no excuse for polyfill. The quality of the polyfill is also abysmal. You can get down pillows even at pottery barn and Hermes can bother to do down? So weird.
100% agree with this. My DH for the first time ever fell in love and H item and it turned out to be pillows :whut:
I had to talk him out of buying because I refuse to buy polyfill! I don't buy polyester clothes, nvm paying 800 for polyfill! Honestly disappointed.

To stay on topic my unpopular opinion: Silver and gold jewelry design is underwhelming and often plain boring. I think the design team needs a shake up. I'm craving more unique pieces and not another playful take on the chaine d'ancre :doh:

I think the color gold with ghw only (love gold with phw or rghw) is a really dated look. I’m sure many people think it’s beautiful and a classic but I just don’t see it. I saw it in person and I did not like it and it looks especially worse in pictures. I love GHW on most other colors though.

:thinking:

I would tend to agree here... I love & own both hardware options but have thought for many years now that there is something.... older about GHW versus PHW. I can't put my finger on what it is, but it does feel more mature to me somehow.