Whats the worst thing that has happend to your LV

My Keepall B55 Monogram went through a tough life. I just recently gave it to a friend because it was practically destroyed and she didn't really care too much about how it looked. Here's a timeline of its life.

September 2015 - Arrived in the mail for my birthday.
November 2015 - Fell out of a car into a gravel driveway. (Opened the tailgate, not knowing it was going to come flying out and it fell on the ground)
Fast forward to July of 2016 - Sat in 102ish degree car for 7 hours at the beach. The canvas was NOT happy.
August 2016 - Fell out of the back of a pickup truck on the Northway. Didn't know the tailgate wasn't completely closed, and we hit a bump and there goes my precious Keepall tumbling behind us. Thank God nobody ran it over.
February 2017 - Thrown out of anger in the middle of the Nassau, Bahamas airport. My checked luggage was on the wrong flight, the Keepall was in my hand, and I needed something to take my anger out on.
Also February 2017 - Got to Atlantis resort, and put it on the floor of the lobby. My best friend, Gabbie, was with me and she decided it would be hilarious to use my Keepall as a soccer ball and wailed it across the lobby. Let's just say her Neverfull MM took a trip down the hallway.
October 2017 - Finally decided to retire the Keepall after two gruesome years, and now it has a new owner. Hopefully, she'll take better care of it.

I was sitting at a conference talk, holding my lunch on my lap, so my Alma PM Epi was standing on the floor by my feet. Most other people also had their belongings on the floor for the same reason. So, the talk has already started, and one lady is trying to get through to her seat. Next thing I know - she trips over my neighbour's bag and lands with her foot (and all of her weight) straight on top of my Alma. I almost had a heart attack right there and then. Of course, I forgot all about my lunch, and started inspecting every centimetre of the bag. And guess what: there was not a single scratch or bend, inside or out!

I've had it for a few years, it still looks brand new.

i finally found a thread for my story... i feel like it might help me grieve...
On moving day last year my fiancé's son accidentally murdered my favorite day LV... and OF COURSE it was a limited release, discontinued model that i haven't been able to find since ( called the Mews)... I was actually so lucky when i bought mine as it was the last one available in Canada...
we had just finished moving a 6 bedroom house with ZERO damage... the only flat surface to covered in boxes was the stove so i left my purse on the cooktop...
my step son decided to heat a pizza in the oven and inadvertently turned on the cooktop... because it was a new stove he was using for the first time and the knobs were confusing...
I haven't recovered yet...

RIP
IMG_3486.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg

On moving day last year my fiancé's son accidentally murdered my favorite day LV... and OF COURSE it was a limited release, discontinued model that i haven't been able to find since ( called the Mews)... I was actually so lucky when i bought mine as it was the last one available in Canada...
we had just finished moving a 6 bedroom house with ZERO damage... the only flat surface to covered in boxes was the stove so i left my purse on the cooktop...
my step son decided to heat a pizza in the oven and inadvertently turned on the cooktop... because it was a new stove he was using for the first time and the knobs were confusing...

RIP
View attachment 4049546
View attachment 4049547
Holy smack!!! I would have probably fainted. [emoji22] RIP

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ambregaelle
Holy smack!!! I would have probably fainted. [emoji22] RIP

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
tonight is actually the first time I've seen it and this happened 9 months ago... my step son was walking towards me and freaked out with my bag in his hands and i just ran away and took a walk to the park because i didn't want him to see me cry since he already felt SOOOO GUILTY.... my fiancé hid the bag from me since!

RIP
View attachment 4049546
View attachment 4049547
This is heartbreaking, I’m so sorry.

This is heartbreaking, I’m so sorry.
thank you... i am always easy to remind myself that material things aren't the most important but its just especially hard when you're so extremely careful with your things and show them great respect.... its also so sad that i didn't even have the option to repurchase this bag since it no longer exists

RIP
View attachment 4049546
View attachment 4049547
Hugs :hugs:

Reactions: Whereami

RIP
View attachment 4049546
View attachment 4049547
AD072AE4-E508-440F-BC6C-782A7C35DF44.gif

RIP
View attachment 4049546
View attachment 4049547

I am so sorry! Hugs!

Reactions: ambregaelle