Whats the worst thing that has happend to your LV

Years ago I took my LV Neverfull to a dog show with me. Not even thinking I put it into a dog crate (with one of my Frenchies) for safe keeping while I was in the ring and came back to find that my boy had peed and officially marked it his! OMG, OMG, OMG. Thankfully, I was able to wipe it clean. Lesson learned that day - NEVER EVER bring a bag to the shows and to this day I place my ID, Credit Card, cash, lipstick and mirror all into a little pink furry backpack bag charm that fits easily into my show bag.

Years ago I took my LV Neverfull to a dog show with me. Not even thinking I put it into a dog crate (with one of my Frenchies) for safe keeping while I was in the ring and came back to find that my boy had peed and officially marked it his! OMG, OMG, OMG. Thankfully, I was able to wipe it clean. Lesson learned that day - NEVER EVER bring a bag to the shows and to this day I place my ID, Credit Card, cash, lipstick and mirror all into a little pink furry backpack bag charm that fits easily into my show bag.
OH MY DOG! Lol!

Everyone can relate to this one....the first time hitting the brakes too hard or turning a corner too fast and bag ends up on the floor for the first time. Nothing happened at all, not even a scratch (it hit the dash on the way down) but good lord the inspection that takes place afterwards. Or the first time dropping Key Pouch in a not so clean or sanitary area.
Ahhh! I have one of those car clips but am always too lazy to clip it in. I’ve shamelessly thrown my right arm out in near misses to save my bag from toppling out of the passenger seat haha.

Ahhh! I have one of those car clips but am always too lazy to clip it in. I’ve shamelessly thrown my right arm out in near misses to save my bag from toppling out of the passenger seat haha.
I put the seat belt around the bag. I usually leave it clicked and just put the bag behind the lap belt part.

sometimes a passenger will ask me what's up with seat belt. haha... I just own it and say I belt my bag in. they get a chuckle out of it.

I put the seat belt around the bag. I usually leave it clicked and just put the bag behind the lap belt part.

sometimes a passenger will ask me what's up with seat belt. haha... I just own it and say I belt my bag in. they get a chuckle out of it.

That’s a good idea for larger bags. Usually the rolling off the passenger seat are my Speedys that have round bottoms. I tried but is hard to buckle it in. Lolz

I had my first LV for about two weeks and was out to dinner with my family. As I was filling my drink at the soda despencer, my bag slipped off my shoulder and the strap hit the bend in my elbow causing my hand, holding my almost full cup of soda to jerk downwards. About 1/4 of the soda flew out of the cup and went everywhere and to my horror, landed on my vachette handles, strap and all over the canvas. You can hardly see the spots now (but tears were shed that night).

I beat you all on this one. My cat peed on my porte-documents. When I was traveling, my cat suffered severe separation anxiety and decided to take it out on my beloved bag.

Nothing, I mean nothing could take the smell off. I went into LV to have the vachetta and interior exchanged. Paid 700 dollars back in the days and was told to wait 6 months, and guess what? They lost my bag in the end. :sad::hrmm::doh::confused1::yucky:
Can you tell us a bit more how they lost your bag?