What's the Worst Movie you've ever seen???

Master of Disguise..

I stopped watching after 15 minutes, too painful. AND I was stuck on a 20 hour flight.. I made a conscious choice to NOT watch rather than suffer.

This isn't the worst movie I've ever seen but it does get an honorbale mention... The Nanny Diaries (this movie was so unexceptional. I am still wondering why talented thespians like Laura Linney and Paul Giamatti signed up to do this movie? For the pay day perhaps? Scarlet Johansen had just a few cute moments in the film but ultimately the film just fell flat.

1. From Here to Eternity. This movie was lightyears past suck.

2. Kansas - I can see the actors but can't name them. Only movie we walked out on. Ga this ages me.... lol.

I'm just going to ask.. for those of you who don't get Lost in Translation.. have you been to Asia? Just curious. :yes: I have been there and have noted some issues. But I can say it helps to understand that *delay* is. lol.

Mars Attack...and the worst part about hating this movie is that I watched it again for some reason. I don't even remember why.

i hated 'the transporter' the first time i saw it. objectively, it is quite bad.lol.

but i caught it on tv and decided to watch it AGAIN for some insane reason beyond my ability to rationalize...and i kinda ended up liking it! i think because i knew what to expect going in, i knew ok, this is going to be BAD. and i could just enjoy it for the fun, action-filled MESS that it is.
:yes:

I have so many I'll have to think about it but I've repressed them but one that pops into my mind is Vanilla Sky (oh and eyes wide shut too)

Yes! Vanilla Sky!
At first I kinda liked it, but it was sooooo confusing! I had to watch it about 20 times before I understand what the hell it was about. It was stupid and confusing and ridiculous. I really loved the music in Vanilla Sky though!

Yes! Vanilla Sky!
At first I kinda liked it, but it was sooooo confusing! I had to watch it about 20 times before I understand what the hell it was about. It was stupid and confusing and ridiculous. I really loved the music in Vanilla Sky though!

it was pretty good until about halfway then I think the writers had a break down and took LSD the rest of the movie is the result lol