What's the Worst Movie you've ever seen???

Closer

I didn't finish the movie, but caught it at a later time and finished it. I don't know how I was able to finish watching that movie. It was sooo bad. The situations and characters were not realistic, and the dialogue was worse. It was just so boring, and jumped ahead to big life events without delving deeper into each character, so you never really get to know them.

Closer

I didn't finish the movie, but caught it at a later time and finished it. I don't know how I was able to finish watching that movie. It was sooo bad. The situations and characters were not realistic, and the dialogue was worse. It was just so boring, and jumped ahead to big life events without delving deeper into each character, so you never really get to know them.

is that the one with jude law, julia roberts, natalie portman and clive owen? if so, i agree that it deserves a mention in this thread. LOL

btw, love you icon! can't wait for bones to come back!:yahoo:

APOCALYPTO!!!!!

That was the most boring film I have ever seen. The second have of the movie just consisted of this guy running through the woods. The only thing I liked was the last 10 seconds, which actually made me laugh.
My bf and I where about to walk out of the movie theatre.

Wow! Some of my favorites are some peoples worst movies ever.

Movies I didn't like:

Just recently Strange Wilderness. :tdown: We were up late one night last week and rented it on our Apple TV. Thank goodness we did not pay theater prices. I usually enjoy stupid comedy like this but it was a nightmare to get through. I cannot believe Adam Sandler had a hand in it. I usually love his movies but this one was too out there for me.

Premonition. The ending sucked. :crybaby:

The Postman
Waterworld
Braveheart

All three of those were movies my brother dragged me to the theater to watch. I knew better. My mistake.:Push: