What's the Worst Movie you've ever seen???

If any of you are one of probably only a handful of people (which includes me) who has ever watched Hugh Grant's "Night Train to Venice," I really commiserate with you. Two hours of my life I can never get back.

This movie is so bad that there's 3 pages full of comments echoing my sentiments. I was actually a lot more entertained reading the comments than watching the movie.
I saw this on tv a few weeks ago. I really, truly, could not understand what I was watching. Just awful.

I also had the misfortune of seeing about half of Cruel Intentions 2. Wow. So very bad.

I'm surprised to see that no ones said The Blair Witch Project. That was seriously the worst movie ever!

Some other movies I hate are Moulin Rouge and Talledega Nights! The sad thing is I know of at least two people who like these movies.

I've seen quite a few stupid movies that I honestly can't even remember their names, because thankfully I had enough sense to turn them off and stop the torture..and at the same time I didn't have the sense to turn off the three movies I listed above. I guess I'll blame that on people around me practically forcing me to watch their favorite movies..Peer pressure gets me every time.

I didn't even have to think about this one - it has to be The Tailor of Panama with Pierce Brosnan - what a load of rubbish!

and Jacob's Ladder - Tim ? (Susan Sarandon's other half) - I didn't get it at all. It was a long time ago, probably about 1991 or something. But I remember the name because it was absolute rubbish.

Oh man, I totally agree with some of the aforementioned choices!

-Mars Attacks (god I hated this movie)
-Cloverfield (camerawork made me sick)

A few more to add...
-Legends of the Fall (you'll scratch out your eyes, even with Brad Pitt)
-The Talented Mr. Ripley (lots of gorgeous people, oodles of boring plot)
-Walk Hard (freaking awful)
-The Science of Sleep (should have just slept)

On a side note, I just loved Moulin Rouge! It's still one of my favorites, to each their own I guess!

Pink Flamingoes. :wtf::yucky::s:shocked:

Freaked me out so much I had to stop it.
The chicken part was disturbing.

And then, because apparantly I have an extremely morbid curiosity, I read what happens in the movie in Wikipedia, and I praise God every day that I didn't watch that all the way through.

I love John Waters, but I think I'll stick to Hairspray and Cry Baby, thanks.
I must be a sicko, because I loved that movie! I was rolling on the floor when that guy was flashing in the park and he got flashed back by that tranny! Yeah, it was a gross movie, but it was brilliant nonetheless!
To the person who hated Willard: I know its wasn't a great movie, but I liked it. I love rat though, so that may be it. I also like Crispin Glover. He plays the nervous, neurotic type so well.
The worst movie I have ever seen was the remake of The Wicker Man starring Nicolas Cage. I am glad he got burned to death! *LOL* The original with Christopher Lee as Lord Summerile is a classic. Long live Christopher Lee! :tup:

click- omg worst movie ever, it was so un funny and just stupid
Bring it on 2- what were they thinking when they made this!
Princess diaries 2 - why couldnt they stick the book plot as this was just awful

Off the top of my head.. Lost in Translation. I watch a lot of alt cinema (for lack of a better word), but this was just plain BORING. Or maybe I just have a problem with Sofia Coppola's way of directing, because I found The Virgin Suicides and Marie Antoinette equally daft.

Also, Lord of the Rings saga. And Knocked Up.