What's the next thing on your LV Shopping List...

Trying to decide between the following bag:
Neonoe- noir
Iena MM - DE

Also the Clemence in DE with red inside, which i can’t find :sad:

I only have one bag currently - Speedy B 25 in DE. Im also contemplating a Speeby B 30 in DE (I love monogram but not vachetta) because i love the style so much but some days I need something a little larger than the 25.:confused1:

It is Nice to have a speedy in both 25 and 30, because sometimes you just need more space than the 25 and at the same time the 25 is more cute! The speedy b 25 in DE is on my wishlist ☺️

Reactions: notsogirly
Believe it or not I’m thrilled with my current collection!

Speedy 30B in Mono and DE
Speedy 25B In Noir Empriente
Speedy 30 classic in DA
Speedy 35 Classic in Mono and DE
Retiro with Noir Leather
MM Favorite in Mono
Montaigne GM in Noir
Pochette Metis in Noir
Neverfull GM in DE

I won’t be purchasing any more LV unless they come out with some new styles.

My LV so far is vintage, and I'm looking to add at some point a vintage:
Mono Pochette Accessoires
Mono Mini Pochette Accessoires
Mono Trifold wallet of some sort
Mono Keepall Bandouliere 50
LV chain keyring of some sort.

I want a damier Azur bag. Can't decide between a neverfull mm in da with rb lining and the iena with rb lining. I've already got the neverfull in de which I love. Help!!

...or the cute croisette in da...decisions decisions

Believe it or not I’m thrilled with my current collection!

Speedy 30B in Mono and DE
Speedy 25B In Noir Empriente
Speedy 30 classic in DA
Speedy 35 Classic in Mono and DE
Retiro with Noir Leather
MM Favorite in Mono
Montaigne GM in Noir
Pochette Metis in Noir
Neverfull GM in DE

I won’t be purchasing any more LV unless they come out with some new styles.
You Have a wonderful collection. I see you have a Speedy Emp B 25 in Noir. May I ask is this the new style? I'm
Asking because I have an issue with the brass rubbing off from the clasps on the straps onto the leather. I was wonder if you've heard of this happening?. 20180313_171927.jpg.

Reactions: Karyn22
You Have a wonderful collection. I see you have a Speedy Emp B 25 in Noir. May I ask is this the new style? I'm
Asking because I have an issue with the brass rubbing off from the clasps on the straps onto the leather. I was wonder if you've heard of this happening?. View attachment 4001719.

Thank you so much! My speedyb 25 is the new style. Haven’t experienced any brass rubbing off into the straps. But I’ve had it for about 3 months and only worn it twice.