What's the next thing on your LV Shopping List...

I want a Vivienne Doll Keychain too.. But cannot bring myself to pay that amount for it :crybaby:
I would say look on resell websites. I’ve seen one on one of those websites before. If you don’t find it, I would just put it on your want list as I’m sure eventually they will start to pop up on resell sites like everything else. Good luck! And don’t worry if you don’t get the pink hair version as there are two more different ones coming up soon. :drool:

Reactions: candypoo
I'm interested as well. I really would like to add a damier ebene piece to my collection especially since I live in a rather rainy place. I don't carry my monogram turenne or damier azur totally most of the year since I'm paranoid of water spots.

I almost want to assume you live in WA? I live in WA and its rained sooooo much! Lol I just got a Speedy B 25 in mono and only carried it 3x lol

Reactions: BaileyW
One of my items was a zippy multicartes . Just wanted something small that I could hold my extra cards in and a little cash; to use in my crossbody bags. I actually managed to snag one after stalking the site and was able to add to cart. I’m patiently awaiting its arrival. I’m hoping to also get (which I know it won’t be anytime soon since my husband has put me on ban island lol) is an Alma bb in Monogram Vernis in the Amarante color, and the Toiletry pouch 15.
I just received mine and thought it was a little too small at first sight but then filled it up and was shocked it holds so much!

Trying to decide between the following bag:
Neonoe- noir
Iena MM - DE

Also the Clemence in DE with red inside, which i can’t find :sad:

I only have one bag currently - Speedy B 25 in DE. Im also contemplating a Speeby B 30 in DE (I love monogram but not vachetta) because i love the style so much but some days I need something a little larger than the 25.:confused1:

Reactions: NissePigen
Round Coin Purse!! (I have been on the hunt for this for a while -- and I want it brand new :smile: )
Neo Noe (I still cannot decide which color -- Noir or the Rose Poudre. Plus its not available in my LV stores here :sad: )
Favorite MM in DE (completely unavailable anywhere *sigh*)