What's the next thing on your LV Shopping List...

I am undecided between a couple of styles. I would like an LV weekend bag. I haven't bought anything LV since 2015 or 2016. I go back and forth about starting a thread because I am no longer familiar with the styles.

I have looked at the pallas clutch, Croisette in DE, felicie in DE and gucci marmont mini camera bag in black. I also wanted to add a pochette in DE but I think that ship has sailed. I am a very indecisive person and waited too long.

Reactions: USCGirlie
I'm almost done with filling my wishlist with actual purchases, still 2 to come.
1) Pochette metis - i was lucky to see it in person at least 4 times in all possible variations. Was unsure if the flap - something i will like about this bag, or something that i will have troubles with when closing. Also, quality issues were on my way.
Last week i tried on the monogram PM - and i can now say - I am ready.
Need to save and find it again. Still tiny doubt about whether i should go for classic or reverse.
2) Neverfull MM - my wish for at least 8 years. And every time it comes to a purchase, i choose something else. Maybe because i have a replacement (that costs less and that i don't baby - Tory Burch Gemini link tote).

Hope, this is it. I mean, i really don't want to like more stuff, or i will get broke)))))

Me too. Somehow knowing everyone else is just as addicted as I am and trying to figure out the next purchase,is extremely satisfying.

One of my items was a zippy multicartes . Just wanted something small that I could hold my extra cards in and a little cash; to use in my crossbody bags. I actually managed to snag one after stalking the site and was able to add to cart. I’m patiently awaiting its arrival. I’m hoping to also get (which I know it won’t be anytime soon since my husband has put me on ban island lol) is an Alma bb in Monogram Vernis in the Amarante color, and the Toiletry pouch 15.

Reactions: BoomBoom
The Alma BB in DE has been catching my eye lately, it’s so cute as a crossbody! I saw Rihanna style it and I loved it. However I already have a speedy b 25... but I’m trying to convince myself they are two different bags so I have a reason to get the Alma bb :smile:

The Alma bb in DE is a great bag. I’ve had mine for two years and still looks brand-new. You won’t regret getting it and it really is different then speedy b 25 in DE (which I also have ha ha).

Reactions: Lealu and xoxo_k
I’m waffling a bit. I carry a small crossbody so seldom that I think my next purchase needs to be a Mono Speedy B 30 or maybe without the strap. I really don’t have a purse in the mono canvas. I used a Deuville as a purse off an on for years, but it’s still not a purse.

Then I’ve got a DE Duomo from 2005 that I might need to sell first. It is almost brand new. I never carry it. It’s just a bit too small for my needs. I hate that I never reach for it.

That Speedy 30 is calling me.

Reactions: Mrsfunnyman
I've been on the fence about buying the geronimos. I think it looks so cute and I could use it as a everyday sling bag. I know its a little small but I don't carry much anyways. However, I just can't seem to justify its current price of 1,210 USD >_>! Been looking at the preloved market but being the slightly neurotic person that I am, I know I would be uneasy about authenticity (even after it gets authenticated by a professional). sigh