What's the most disappointing bag you've ever bought?

I don't want to say "disappointing" because I still love the bag's shape and color and the way it carries, but my Balenciaga City. I am so disappointed about the inside! No cell phone pocket or key tab or anything. I find that all my stuff gets jumbled together at the bottom. I guess I need inside pockets.:shrugs: I don't carry it often now because of the pocket issue.

I love lurking in this thread, as I haven't purchased a bag that I found really disappointing, yet (except for a small FB and a Cynthia Rowley because of ease of use issues) I love to use this thread as a guide for my next purchase, though. Beware designers.......

Love this thread! I actually have several to put on the list.. I had a Dior Cannage in burgundy that I thought I loved. The dye from the bag transferred off to my hands and any piece of clothing I wore. I bought it from a Dior store and they attempted to "set the dye". I got it back and the dye continued to run. Dior did take it back.:woohoo: I have a Chloe Paddy that I had to have or I would perish... my things do not fit in it, never have. That bag has sat on a shelf for a year as I really wanted to just cut down on my purse things and keep her. HA! The paddy is now for sale on ebay.:crybaby: I just paid a fortune for a LV Mahina. The bag is drop dead gorgeous... but lacks interior compartments. I am now buying cases to sit inside the bag to hold my cell phone and things. The bag was heavy before, heavier now..... If I think about this too long, I'll be here all day with bags to report!:sad:

I don't want to say "disappointing" because I still love the bag's shape and color and the way it carries, but my Balenciaga City. I am so disappointed about the inside! No cell phone pocket or key tab or anything. I find that all my stuff gets jumbled together at the bottom. I guess I need inside pockets.:shrugs: I don't carry it often now because of the pocket issue.

Vickimouse, get a purse organizer - there are a few different kinds, you can do a search here and find some discussions.

I have used a Purseket, it was ok, but not as much to my liking as the Purse To Go I use now.

Essentially you can put some organization and pockets into your Bal.

A BE (Belen Echandia) Stroke Me in Fuschia. It was an older model - the leather was too thin and the handles felt like paper. IMO, the hardware was inexpensive as well as the lining. Thank goodness I could return it. There was nothing "luxury" about it and I bought it at 50% off retail and thought that it was still overpriced. Thank goodness they have made changes and they've bumped up the quality!!

My disappointments were:

HH Nico in currant - I absolutely adored it on some girl in Lucky mag, but it just never hung right on my shoulder and was too big.

Allison Burns sling bag - adored the way it looked on others, but the leather felt too stiff and it never sat right on my hip.

LV Speedy 25 - I called it my doll's bag because it looked so small on me.

Mulberry Bayswater - I was obsessed with this bag for months and when I finally got it, it looked too awkward on me. It looked best being worn on the shoulder, but that became uncomfortable because of the weight.

That's all I can think of for now...

It's a tie between:
1. Kate spade bag that was hard to close. I don't even remember why I bought it. It's still sitting in my closet collecting dust.
2. LV monogram pochette. Too small. I don't know what it's for except to put inside a bag. Haven't used it in a long time. I think I'll sell it.

My black Fendi Spy - had it for about 1,5 years now and it's totally dead. The black has faded into some blurry greyish colour and the leather is wearing thin. I've been very gentle with it and haven't used it more than once a week. Obviously I can't return it anymore since I've had it all this time, but I'll never buy a lambskin bag nor a Fendi ever again.

20 years ago, my present to myself for landing my first job out of college. A Gucci camera bag, gold logo letters silkscreened onto natural (plastic!) background that Macy's told me was leather. Also bought a matching wallet.

The second time I carried it I noticed the plastic separated from the real leather beading edge! Just like it had been cut with a razor blade. In fact, that's what the *****y SA accused me of doing just to "get back at them"

I raised hell with the manager, who was not much more help but said she'd "allow" me a store credit even tho' I paid cash two days earlier and had the receipt. Sent it to Gucci and they took forever to issue a refund.

Never again. Horrible worksmanship. Maybe it's changed since then, but I don't want to risk it.

it was my belen echandia charm me bag... when i opened the box, it was nothing like i'd expected at all. I have since come to like the bag, and use it on occassion, but it's still not made as well as I'd expected it to be.