What's Inside Your LV?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So pretty I’m going to get the mm I can’t wait I love how your so organised

lv_katie likes this.
  2. fyn72 likes this.
  3. Is your graceful DE strap comfortable? The monogram is very comfortable on the shoulder.

4. yes - i think the width helps a lot !

5. Loving this :loveeyes: for Fall/Winter
    3CB0AF4A-4336-4DFF-91C4-9771220DACB2.jpeg

6. pjhm likes this.
  7. Inside my Graceful MM: Pochette Accessoires, Mini Pochette, Clemence wallet, 6 key holder, daughter’s hand sanitizer, pens, snacks IMG_2315.JPG

8. I missed out on the mini pochette. Won't pay the $1000 price I have seen it for on FB groups though!

Bronzi522 likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Packing my favorite SLGs in my favorite bag [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

10. That’s bananas!!! Out of curiosity, I requested a quote from Yoogi’s. Yoogi’s offered $250 :blah:

Iamminda likes this.
  11. Also out of curiosity (lol), I got a quote from FP for $600 at the beginning of the year for my like new one (no way will I part with it though).

12. Me neither.. it’s such a cutie!!

Iamminda likes this.
  13. Wow, talk about low ball offer!

dbaum likes this.
  14. Love your slg’s, do you know the name item of the YSL one?

Aoifs and Bagloveisreal2 like this.
  15. Yes, it is the Loulou cosmetics bag. The leather is TDF. It’s still available at Nordstrom and NM — I believe it’s $425 [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

PrairieBagurl, Aoifs and myluvofbags like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice