What's Inside Your LV?

New-to-me Cabas Piano :smile: I am still getting the hang of a structured bag - I am used to totes/Speedy.

- Kate Spade Wellesley Neda wallet in neon turquoise
- Lilly cosmetic pouch found at thrift store xD
- I keep keys in zipper pocket.. until I can get a Mono key pouch!

WIMB.jpg

WIMB_1.jpg

View attachment 4232735

I will eventually step up my SLG game! (I am still paying off student loans...) I really want a Monogram key pouch to go with this beauty :biggrin:

Attachments

• CP.jpg
    CP.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,182
Last edited:
I'm travelling soon and wanted to see what fit in my PM when stuffed to the max. I prefer to travel with at least 2 'fashion bags' to mix and match so am including my YSL blogger bag - or counting 3 bags with MP used as a clutch. Everything you see with Passport and iPhone in zipper pocket, iPad mini in back slip pocket.

Option A:View attachment 4171636View attachment 4171637

Option B with MP with cardholder/cles inside & 2 Dior glosses:View attachment 4171638
I was surprised that it looks unaltered when stuffed this full and still closes easilyView attachment 4171639 View attachment 4171644

I really like how you adore & love your PM! Love reviewing your photos!

New-to-me Cabas Piano :smile: I am still getting the hang of a structured bag - I am used to totes/Speedy.

- Kate Spade Wellesley Neda wallet in neon turquoise
- Lilly cosmetic pouch found at thrift store xD
- I keep keys in zipper pocket.. until I can get a Mono key pouch!

View attachment 4232708

View attachment 4232711

View attachment 4232735

I will eventually step up my SLG game! (I am still paying off student loans...) I really want a Monogram key pouch to go with this beauty :biggrin:

Arghhh....I miss my cabas piano. I sold it after grad school. I had the big size then didn't see the need for it anymore. I this one sale I regret so much@!!!!

Arghhh....I miss my cabas piano. I sold it after grad school. I had the big size then didn't see the need for it anymore. I this one sale I regret so much@!!!!
Aww! :-/ I like it a lot, but I am still getting used to it. It's definitely not as slouchy as the Le Pliage I was wearing! It feels so well-made and I love that. I have considered a NF PM or MM someday, but probably a pre-loved one. Cost, and also some people have said the quality seems better "back in the day." I also have a 1992 Speedy :smile:
What are your fave LVs?

Reactions: MKB0925
Aww! :-/ I like it a lot, but I am still getting used to it. It's definitely not as slouchy as the Le Pliage I was wearing! It feels so well-made and I love that. I have considered a NF PM or MM someday, but probably a pre-loved one. Cost, and also some people have said the quality seems better "back in the day." I also have a 1992 Speedy :smile:
What are your fave LVs?

I love all my speedys (2 35s and 1 30). A saumur (didn't pick pochette metis even though I was deciding these 2 at the same time, sigh......). A horizontal batignolles. A limited edition neverfull mm. Over 5 pieces of luggage. A 15 year old pochette accessoires. Two many small leather goods. Hahaha. I hope I didn't miss anything. All monogram.

You see, I buy Louis Vuitton during certain years. Then I stop for several years and venture into other designers.

I love all my speedys (2 35s and 1 30). A saumur (didn't pick pochette metis even though I was deciding these 2 at the same time, sigh......). A horizontal batignolles. A limited edition neverfull mm. Over 5 pieces of luggage. A 15 year old pochette accessoires. Two many small leather goods. Hahaha. I hope I didn't miss anything. All monogram.

You see, I buy Louis Vuitton during certain years. Then I stop for several years and venture into other designers.
Ah, I see. Nice collection. I would love a Pochette Metis someday! I am a monogram girl too. I wanted my next purchase to be a key pouch but I keep seeing all these posts about quality issues!

Ah, I see. Nice collection. I would love a Pochette Metis someday! I am a monogram girl too. I wanted my next purchase to be a key pouch but I keep seeing all these posts about quality issues!

Don't let these quality issue posts deter you. Go into your local store, have them lay out all their key pouches and pick one. Use it, don't look back. I also highly recommend the 6 key holder. These two items, you'll use FOREVER. I have never encountered SLGs that have such great value per use.