What's in Your Chloe Bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is, what fits in my new Chloé Nile Medium:

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Here we have:
    Small umbrella, passeport, wallet, pouch with bluetooth earphones, tissues, hand creme, battery, brush, chap stick, iphone cabel and there still is space for a bunch of other small stuff.

2. In my gold Chloe mini pixie belt bag I normally have my Samsung s7 phone, car keys, lipstick, card case, facial tissue packet, hand sanitizer and inhaler. It fits surprising a lot more than my small ysl chain wallet. :smile:

Attached Files:

3. wow

congrats on this Beauty !!:nuts::heart:

luvleeness likes this.
  4. Thanks :smile:

5. I would like to see what fits in a small nile. Looks so lovely but not sure if it fits that much

6. Looks like a smaller bag makes one more organized ;)

7. What’s in my Tess [emoji169] 9B33BD79-DC52-4B69-99E0-7A253BB10F44.jpg

8. The Tess is really a beautiful bag.

9. wow where do you find the ittle umbrella? I Need it :cool:

10. How was this bag for daily wear? I have a small balenciga but I keep looking at this bag

11. Thank you! [emoji177]

12. Oooo I like this!

luvleeness likes this.
  13. Hello all Chloe lovers,

Not sure if I am posting in the right section but I was wondering if anyone can answer my query.

I have just invested in a mini Drew Bijoux in black and she is a beauty! I have suddenly realised that it has been discontinued altogether. My question is should I keep it or return it? Will it seem quite outdated?

14. If you like it, does it matter? Do you have to follow the crowds, or do you have your own independent streak? Isn’t it great to have something others can’t find readily? I sure think it is! But, each to his own! Good luck!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice