What's in Your Chloe Bag?

OK Girls - we want to know what's in your Chloe bags. So we want all the gory details, photos, the lot!:nuts: Don't be shy - and don't try to hide anything - we want to see it ALL......................................we're waiting - lets see who is the first to post:yahoo::yahoo:
Hello all Chloe lovers,

Not sure if I am posting in the right section but I was wondering if anyone can answer my query.

I have just invested in a mini Drew Bijoux in black and she is a beauty! I have suddenly realised that it has been discontinued altogether. My question is should I keep it or return it? Will it seem quite outdated?

Hello all Chloe lovers,

Not sure if I am posting in the right section but I was wondering if anyone can answer my query.

I have just invested in a mini Drew Bijoux in black and she is a beauty! I have suddenly realised that it has been discontinued altogether. My question is should I keep it or return it? Will it seem quite outdated?

If you like it, does it matter? Do you have to follow the crowds, or do you have your own independent streak? Isn’t it great to have something others can’t find readily? I sure think it is! But, each to his own! Good luck!